Chapter 4

*louis pov*

I woke up early for once because I wanted to make my beautiful boyfriend some breakfast. I admired zayn for a while and saw how long his eyelashes were, his pink plumb beautiful kissable lips looked, and how peaceful he looks sleeping. Ugh I'm in a deep ass hole and I never want to get out of it. I stopped thinking about how I could just wake him up with kisses but got out of bed to go make him some food.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and went to the fridge to the get food out. I got the pancake mix, eggs, strawberries, chocolate, and the orange juice out. I went to the stove and started baking the food. (PRETEND HE KNOWS HOW TO COOK LOL)

I put the food out in plates and went to go wake up zayn.

"Z babe wake up I made breakfast for you.
And peanut?
"Peanut? Who's peanut?"
"Oops I forgot to tell you, peanut is the child's nickname."

I gave me a weird look and just laughed. He pouted at me and i just gave him a peck on the lips and he pushed me on the bed so he can rush downstairs.

I walked downstairs and saw him munching all his food in his plate. "Hey mate" I heard a thick Irish accent behind me and turned around to see not only Nialler but the rest of the boys.

"Hey guys, you should of told me you were going to come cause  I could make some breakfast for you guys.
Don't worry Lou we already got something cause Nialler over here was so hungry that apparently he was going to die."

"When isn't he gonna die when he doesn't get his food."

*zayn pov*

I love these stupid ass people I call my best friends. After I finished my breakfast we went to the game room in our house and started playing pool, and Fifa. I was beating Niall and he was getting pissed that he was trying to kick the controller off of my hands but at the end I still won with 4-2.

"Who wants to go swimming?"

"Me
Meh
Me
Yuppers"
They all responded back.
Since they usually come over to our house they have a room that has all there clothes two beds, flat screen tv, some bean bags, and more things so when they sleep over.

We all went to go change but I was a little insecure because you could see little stretch marks on my sides so I was going to put a shirt on but Louis stopped me. "You look beautiful no matter what, love." I turned around and gave him a passionate kiss and not separating until we heard a knocking on the door.

We walked out of the room and we all walked/ran to the pool. Harry was diving in I pushed Liam in the water and Niall was getting a floaty to hit both Harry and Liam with. So childish I thought.

Me and Lou walked to the shallow end cause I pregnant and lou doesn't want to have fun swimming with the rest.

"Lou do you ever think about marriage?" Ok who the hell blurts that out... Guess me. I'm nervous now :\

"Marriage is a big step, but yes I do sometimes."
"I do too."

"You know we have to think of baby names"
I know"

"I like Lilly for girl and Ryan for boy"
"I like Lilly but I like Christian for boy"

I bet our mums are gonna come and give us names for both genders.
"Probably" Lou responded

*louis pov*

Ugh nothing can ruin this afternoon I got my best mates here my beautiful boyfriend and peanut. Haha I love that nickname.

"LOUUU"
hmmm
"Can you come and tell Niall that he needs to share or that he can't stay here"
"Harry your such a baby, but can't you ask Liam after all he is pretty much the fatherly one out of all of us."

"He won't do it he's on the phone with Danielle."

Oh, NIALL share with Harold!
That'll do Harry now shhhh I wanna be with my husband...

*****
Cliffhanger?
Anyways I'm gonna try to update more on this since there's people who actually like this shit😂

ANYWAYSSSSS comment keep reading and vote!