1.14

We were sitting in the hotel when Aslice suddenly had a vision. She saw that James had caught the trail and was coming for Belle and that he was in the hall of mirrors. She started sketching it and Bella looked at the drawing.

-It's my old ballet hall,- she replied

My phone vibrated and I answered.

-Yes, Edward, I know, James has our lead, go quickly-, I replied before he could say anything

-How is Bella? - He asked worriedly

-Well, she's safe and sound - I replied, looking at the brunette talking to Jasper and Alice

Then some energy hit me. It was like a sudden burst of heat. I realized that they needed me. I hung up and looked at my three friends.

-I'm going to the kitchen for a moment to get some food, -I replied, leaving the room

A moment later I was on my way to the ballet hall in a taxi. Meanwhile, Damon called me

-Alice said you were acting strange,- he started,- Is something wrong?- he asked

-I don't feel well,- I replied, feeling a tightness in my stomach, then I felt a strong blow.

The taxi driver drove into a dark alley. After a while, someone pulled him out and his body flew onto the window.

-Tatia!-Damon shouted

And I saw a redhead.

-You came alone,- she began, amused

And I hung up, leaving the vehicle and pinning her to the wall of the building.

-I warned you so many times - I snorted, sticking out my fangs and digging them into her neck. And I started tearing it like a piece of paper.

She screamed and after a while I hit my head with something hard. I only managed to see the injured Victoria

I woke up when I heard a loud scream.

I opened my eyes to see Jasper pulling out a camera and crushing Bella's leg.

I ran over there and knocked him down along with his camera. However, something pulled me back and it was Victoria. I sank my fangs into her neck and James grabbed my throat.

I pushed him away, tearing off a piece of the vampire's skin. I felt James grab my hair and throw it at the mirrors.

I saw Belle whom he began to approach. I ran there, covering her with my body when he wanted to hit her. However, he flew off into the wall. I looked towards Victoria but she was gone.

Edward picked Belle up but James dragged him to the ground Edward fell and I heard a clang. I felt a strong twinge in my stomach area. Then I saw the redhead waving at me.

I took out the metal rod from my stomach and attacked the redhead. She ran out of the building, I ran after her and then I saw the Cullens.

I went inside where Edward was holding James. Then he, Carlisle and Alice walked over to Bella.

Emmet and Jasper were holding the blonde and I looked at him.

-Last words? - I asked

-This is not the end - He replied and I sunk my fangs into his neck to tear off his head. Roslyn made a fire.

We threw the remains into the fire. Where they burned down.

Edward, Carlisle and Bella went to the hospital and the rest cleaned up the mess. And I tried to track down Victoria, but to no avail.

I stopped at the lake and tried to continue tracking, but to no avail.

I returned to the ballet room where Damon was waiting for me, along with Alice and Jasper.

-She escaped me - I responded angrily, brushing my hair behind my ear

I could smell blood. My blouse was covered in blood and dirt, and there were still shards of glass in my body.

I returned to Forks with the rest. However, instead of going home, they took me to the hospital where Carlisle removed glass shards from my body.

In the meantime, Klaus arrived at the hospital. I smiled at him.

We returned home together. After taking a bath, Klaus carried me to the bed where Salem was waiting.

-Baby,- I replied, stroking the cat. Klaus wrapped his arms around me, hugging me

-I'm glad you're safe and sound - he replied - we'll find Victoria, you don't have to worry about it now - he started

-She got away from me -I started to be devastated -I wasn't in the best shape but... I don't like losing -I'll reply

......

A FEW DAYS LATER

The graduates' ball will take place today. He's been getting ready for it since the morning. Klaus went out to the reserve in the morning and was supposed to pick me up.

After getting ready, I went to the terrace. The night from a few days ago was still going through my mind. Victoria ran away and I didn't catch her. James is dead. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of a car horn.

I saw Klaus in a white shirt peeking at me from behind the glass.

I got into the passenger seat and kissed the man on the lips.

-And what is that for?-he asked, smiling at me

-For what you do for me - I replied, fastening my seat belt

He just smiled and moved away.

When we parked the car, the blonde helped me get out and together we went to the entrance in front of which a commemorative photo was taken.

I smiled, looking into Klaus's eyes, his blue irises focused on me. I felt like all my problems had left my mind and all that mattered was me and him.

We went inside, seeing another photo wall. Klaus grabbed me bridal style and walked to the wall where our photos were taken. After us, there was Jessica and Mike. She started gesturing something, I looked to the side and saw Belle, I walked up to her, smiling, hugging her.

-You look beautiful - I replied and she looked at the leg in plaster - It shows how brave you are - I replied

-At least she didn't impale herself on the rod - I heard my ex's voice and turned around, seeing him behind me

-I won't even comment on it - I snorted as I saw Edward and Bella go outside

Klaus disappeared somewhere, I couldn't smell him. Angela and Eric ran up to me, looking at Damon as if he were the miracle of the world.

-We didn't have time to get to know each other, I'm Eric and this is Angela Tatie, I guess you know - Eric started looking at me

-Excuse me, but I'm going to powder my nose. -Saying this, I started walking through the crowd of people. As I was walking, I noticed red hair braided into a bun and I followed the woman, seeing her looking out the window

-Lorenzo told me about you- she replied, as I stood next to her, I could see Belle and Edward dancing in the gazebo.

-What is it? - I asked, looking at Victoria

-They broke your heart so you know how I feel - she replied - I came to say that the Cullens have a lot going on, Carlisle belonged to the volturi, he was their pawn and you were their weapon, I was never interested in Bella - she replied

-You want to get Edward-, I said

-Let's say I want him to feel my pain,- she replied

-I won't let you hurt Bella - I replied - Your plans are predictable - I replied, grabbing her neck

-We'll see,- she whispered, throwing me against the wall and disappearing

I got up, running to the back of the property, I saw her among the trees, waving at me. Then she disappeared.