1.10

The next day I woke up smelling the stench of a campfire, beer and a wet dog. I quickly went to the bathroom, ran water into the bathtub and put salt, oil and liquid into it. I entered the boiling water after some time, submerging myself in the water.

My thoughts drifted somewhere far away, I saw a baseball and a ball, then a blond man with blood on his hands, Bella lying dead under his feet.

I screamed, trying to surface but I couldn't. I saw a red-haired woman throw Belle into the water and then a black man try to break her neck.

I saw a mass of bodies before my eyes. I screamed underwater once again. I couldn't see, I was scared and started struggling in the bathtub.

I felt someone's hands grabbing my waist, I inhaled, spitting water onto the living room rug. I automatically grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me

-Tatio what happened?- Klaus asked

-I had a vision, nothing like that - I replied, waving my hand indifferently - I'm going to get dressed and put the bed linen - I replied, wanting to leave the bathroom - Wash yourself, you smell like a dog - I added, amused, as I left.

After reaching the room, I put on a black dress. I styled my hair and did light makeup. I pulled the sheets off the bed and threw them in the laundry.

I put the washing machine on and was ready to meet the Cullens. I was sitting in the living room petting Salem when Klaus entered the room, already dressed.

-I can't go, I have to do something, we'll meet in the evening, okay? - Klaus started

-No problem,- I replied, getting up and heading to the exit door.

-Tatia!-Klaus shouted and I turned to him -Are you sure everything is okay?-He asked, walking up to me and grabbing my hand.

-Yes - I replied, smiling weakly - I just have a slight migraine - I explained, hugging the boy

When I pulled away, he kissed me goodbye and gave me a smile.

-"It'll be fine,- he replied cheerfully

I smiled slightly as I left the house. I got out of the car and headed to the Cullens' house, when I got there I went inside, following the noise coming from the kitchen.

-I already ate,-Bella replied and I felt Rosalie's anger. In the blink of an eye, I took away her salad mission.

- You worked hard, I'll be happy to eat it, -I replied, putting the bowl on the counter

-Tatia how nice,- Carlisle replied, smiling at me

-Me too, doctor - I replied, going to hug his wife - Nice dress, Esme - I whispered in her ear, moving away from her

-Why can you eat if you're half vampire?- Emmett asked

-I'm a witch-, I can do anything, I replied

-Nice pendant - Alice started - Where did you get it? -She asked curiously, touching my jewelry

-From an admirer? -Jasper asked

-Actually, from the river, or more precisely, from mother nature - I explained

-So you don't have any lover? - Edward asked, amused

And during this time I helped myself to some salads.

-I have a lot, but you know what it's like to play unavailable, don't you? - I asked him, wiggling my eyebrows funny