And The Time Stops (Prompt: Pocket Watch)

To get out from possible awkwardness caused by his accidental kissing of Dio's lips, Jonathan said,

"Um, if you want to continue, I have the first five volumes of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 Joseph Joestar: His Proud Lineage'."

They read the manga volumes, played video games, watched anime, told stories about their lives except their secrets, and so on. When the sun seemed to go down at every minute and the sky got dark hues of yellow, orange, red, and pink, Jonathan said as he turned off his devices,

"I'll have you explore my house before it gets dark."

"Great. I'm dying to see the rest of it."

"Dio, don't die, please."

"I don't mean it literally. You're the one who shouldn't die, JoJo."

Upon getting out of his bedroom and closing its door, they strolled around the mansion with JoJo guiding Dio. The blond's wrist happened to be in the brunette's field of vision.

"Your watch's glass is broken, Dio."

"Don't worry. I repaired its insides as soon as I and Koichi got away from those nasty soldiers."

Smirking, Dio shrugged his shoulders and raised his arms sidewards.

"Dio, I have a better watch for you."

JoJo grabbed his pocket watch from his pocket and held his newfound friend's hand. With that blushing friend's palm on top, he placed the pocket watch there.

"Thank you."

And with that, he folded his fingers and brought his hand down to his pocket.

Jonathan and Dio spent more days doing various activities and explored different places together until the sixth volume of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 Joseph Joestar: His Proud Lineage' manga had been release.

"So, if part one's hero hadn't splashed the blood of part one's villain to the Stone Mask, then all of humanity will be doomed by the hands of the Pillar Men."

Dio held the sides of his waist with both hands and laughed.

"It doesn't change the fact that the vampire did a lot of evil things even before becoming one, Dio."

Jonathan furrowed his brows and narrowed his eyes while pouting.

"At least I didn't join forces with those types of soldiers that harmed me and Koichi though."

"But-"

"Alright, alright. I'll stop the teasing, JoJo. But, I'll never forget what they did. Plus, what an edgy lad Jotaro is."

"Dio!"

Some time later, they were hanging out in a cafe with Dio's grandmother.

"This is such a nice change of pace, grandmother."

"Well, it's not good to just be cooped up in a house. Plus, I'm tired of walking."

"Fine."

"Anyway, what will you order, JoJo and Dio?"

"I'll have an iced chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate chips."

"As for me, Dio, I'll have a grape shake with whipped cream and cheesecake."

"I'll just have a plain Americano. Wait for me, you two."

"Yes!"

She stood up from her seat and fell in line. In front of her, below were various cakes, cookies, and other food in display behind a transparent glass. Above were the list of drinks and food that they can order.