Cycle of Hate and Love (Prompt: Scars, Danger)

At the time when there was a black sky with moon and stars, an adult with a purple skin called DIO was trying out different kinds of alcohol for fun while reading an ebook in his bedroom with a smile. A few hours later, he said,

"Why does everything bad had to happen to me?! Why?!"

A flashback of him being beaten up by his father followed by his mother being beaten up by his father. Then, the memories of various people from rich to poor mocking him and his mother followed. He held the both sides of this head as this happened.

Then, the memories of him fighting against random people, the Joestars and their allies.

Boom! A bottle shattered against the wall that was stained with liquid that had hues of red and purple.

"Why even now?! Why is the Speedwagon Foundation after me even after the reset?! Pucci, everyone, where are you?! Where are you?!"

Shaterring glasses and bottles kept on piling up on the floor.

A faint voice pulled him to reality.

"Dio, are you alright?"

When he opened his eyelids, he saw and felt the hand on his shoulder. Then, he turned his eyes to the face of the one who touched it.

"Another one of those forgettable dreams..."

"Hm?"

"JoJo, you're here."

He sat up and stretched himself. Beside him was a tray with plate that had three pieces of pancakes above. Near them were a jar of maple syrup and a butter container.

"Yeah. I'm already done eating. Your grandma's already outside. I'm waiting for you."

"There's no need. I can handle myself."

With a knife, he spread the butter all over them and poured the syrup on them. Then, he sliced them and stabbed one of the pieces with a fork before putting it in his mouth.

"It's good, isn't it?"

He nodded as he chewed. It was fluffy and had a right mixture of saltiness and sweetness.

"Hopefully, I can replicate it someday."

Suprisingly, hearing JoJo's voices and seeing his face slowed down his breathing and softened his muscles. Maybe, it was because they spent enough time together for them to be like this. When he was done eating, he did other preparations and then went out with him before locking the hotel room's door.

"Did grandmother forget that we're adults already?"

"Easy there, Dio."

After going out from the coldness inside the hotel, they were greeted by the warmth of the sun with breeze accompanying it. Aside from taking pictures, they also wrote on their papers and anything with a paper.

"Shall we go to that giant tree over there?"

"Sure."

As they ran towards its hole that was much larger than the existing tallest human and then almost touched its trunk, they were caught by a group of high schoolers.

"You mustn't go there."

"And who are you to tell me, Dio? As far as I know, we aren't forbidden by the humans here."

As Dio shook himself and pulled his hands from them, he tripped and pushed JoJo with his hands. Due to JoJo's strength and balance, they didn't fall to the floor. The only incident that happened was that Dio's lips was on JoJo's. With everyone looking, the brunette straightened his standing posture while helping the blond stand on his feet. The two were blushing and the onlookers were cheering at this moment.

"Let's heed their warning, Dio."

"Fine, but we will go there next time, when no one's around."

"We won't let titans to ever exist again."

'Hmm... I don't see any benefit in becoming a titan nor a vampire for now.'

He winked and smirked at the high schoolers before wrapping an arm around the waist of JoJo. That JoJo kept on pressing the button of his camera that had its lens targetting the tree and then the others that can be preserved for future viewings.

"I heard that the star-crossed lovers were buried underneath that tree. One of them extinguished most of humanity while the other chopped off his head and kissed his lips as he died."

When they were far enough from them and out of their sight, he brought down his arm to his side. A faint memory of a kiss from one of his dreams appeared in Dio's mind.

Upon returning to their hotel room, a woman said,

"Good evening, JoJo and Dio."

"Good evening, Grandmother. Thank you for letting us explore the island alone."

"Good evening! And also, thank you!"

To unwind, the two students read the first volume of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritage.'

Soon, they went back to Morioh just before the day of their classes started. Of course, during their breaks and drama club meetings, they discussed their pictures, writings, readings, and anything that might be useful for their performances. It also helped that the drama club members increased each day since its first.

Koichi raised his hand and asked,

"Actually, can we have the first part of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' as the base of our plays?"

"Of course, my sweet Koichi!"

While Yukako was embracing her boyfriend rather tightly, Jonathan and Dio looked at each other before nodding.

After days of working hard and working smart, they finished making all of the props, costumes, scripts, lights, music, and so on. All that was left was practice. Of course, they made sure not to fail in their required academics and invited as many as possible.

Finally, the day of their performance had arrived and the audience chairs were filled. This time, Jonathan's father George Joestar was sitting there along with Jonathan's brother Nicholas Joestar. Some members of the drama club were adjusting the stage and the equipments, and some of them were hidden behind the backstage. With increasing breaths and beats, they talked.

"JoJo, are you ready?"

"Of course. How about you, Dio?"

"Don't underestimate me."

"Right. But this will be our first performance together."

"This makes you nervous?"

"No. Actually, I'm excited."

"I'm also excited to beat you to a pulp."