End or Loop (Prompt: Write favourite art)

When Rohan opened a door from the theatre, he saw the posters drawn by the JoJo part one movie director in the future. He was the one who brought the illustration and brought it here after all. Aside from the shades of grey, black, blue, orange, and yellow, the posters were mostly white. The two people drawn there were JoJo with his striking sword, and Dio with the swipe of his hand with claws.

From the outside, the sky was now color black, save from the moon and the stars illuminating it. The clouds were crawling beneath it. Through its breeze, the vampire Jonathan and his friend Speedwagon sprinted.

Back to the almost empty theatre, George said,

"We'll get back to you, son!"

Nicholas said to his younger brother,

"I'm so sorry, JoJo, but I promise to make up for my lost time with you."

The two Joestars waved to the smiling Jonathan who also did the same to them as they followed the spoken escape instructions.

DIO said,

"Hoho. Impostors, show me what you've got."

The other Dio dashed toward him while swiping his hand with growing nails. Yet, without even taking a second, his target was gone.

"How clumsy of you."

That target folded his arms across his barely concealed pecs.

JoJo grabbed a replica of Luck and Pluck sword then swung it at him, but also to no avail.

"Hahaha! Hinjaku! Hinjaku! Muda muda muda muda! Wryyyy!!!!"

The three-fourths of purple DIO's upper body was almost parallel to the floor as he bent his knees and spread his arms sidewards, his palms facing the ceiling.

Without giving them time to think, purple DIO hit on Jonathan and Dio again, and again, and again.

In frustration, the modern Dio cried and said as he faced his fighting partner.

"You're so useless, JoJo! Not only are we getting hit, but also can't you even incorporate Paradis Island into our play!"

"That's, that's..."

Feeling the sting of direct eye contact, JoJo looked downcast. And, his tears flowed from his eyes.

"Why are you crying?! You're such a brat!"

Still, he raised his chin and faced him again.

"I can say the same! I originally planned to kiss you right there and then, Dio! Yes, I planned to kiss you in that ship!"

"What does that- Ah-"

"Yes. Remember when the heroine kissed the villain's lips upon slicing off-"

"But you just kept on mailing me about Erina!"

"But my first kiss wasn't even Erina! It was you, Dio!"

"Tsk! I-Idiot!"

Just before the purple man hit him, Dio lunged towards JoJo, causing his lips to fall onto him again. At this moment, their cheeks were very red.

"W-Why are you two kissing? You should be fighting me, DIO!"

"DIO, you should be fighting me, not these two."

On the hallway that was in the middle of the audience chairs, a man's footsteps echoed louder with each descent. That man clad in blue had the same short dark curly hair and tall muscular body like the one at the stage, except that he now had golden irises and sharp fangs.