Raise the Curtains (Prompt: Candlelight)

"With my abilities, I shall make the correct effects, make sounds at the right timing, and use the correct props each time."

Koichi told himself and breathed deeply.

"Start the play!"

The red curtains of the stage were being lifted upwards.

Meanwhile, footsteps echoed in DIO's mansion from another world.

A blond man with a hat lit up the candlelights and put a Stone Mask on a dead man's face and slashed his own wrist with a knife.

"Mister Joestar, please wake up."

As soon as the stone tendrils went out from the sides of the mask and stabbed the man's head to his brain, the man sat up and his opening eyes turned from blue to gold.

"Speedwagon, w-what is this place?"

Upon putting his feet to the floor and stood up, the blond with a hat asked him,

"JoJo, why did Dio have to remove your clothes like that?"

The naked man said,

"...I think that you should go away from me. Before I drink any of your blood."

"Here!"

Speedwagon threw a container with blood to JoJo's hand.

"That should suffice, for now..."

"...Thanks."

When that JoJo opened the container and put his hand inside it, his hand absorbed the blood inside until it became empty.

"For what purpose did you turn me into a vampire?"

"Upon his ascension to heaven, DIO has been running amok across multiple worlds."

"So I have no choice but to defeat him again..."

"I have a set of clothes and boots just for you."

Speedwagon handed him those clothes and boots. When JoJo held them, he dressed himself in a hurry.

"I'm ready."

"You should remember that you're a vampire too."

The brunette nodded with face firm. Then, he and Speedwagon were reading the JoJo manga series up to the last volume of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 Jolyne Cujoh: Stone Ocean.'

On the modern world, JoJo was hugging Dio's head inside a burning ship with its rooms inside shown. After the curtain was being put down and then up once, it showed Erina holding a baby while sitting on a coffin above the waters. There were debris around. All of the actors mentioned were crying and showing various emotions as they said their lines.

And thus, the curtains fell on this tale of the Stone Mask.

"While this play is definitely a faithful adaptation of the JoJo part 1 manga, it has the elements of JoJo part four mixed in!"

"Yeah, they made some parts funnier than usual, especially with those wacky actors."

"Everything looks realistic too!"

"Yukako cosplaying and acting as Bruford is so badass that I want her to tie me up too!"

"That Dio and JoJo are very much the closest to real thing!"

"I agree! I can say the same thing to some actors too!

"Alright. I'm going to mention the names of the awardees."

Each of the awardees went to the stage and held or wore their awards before thanking the givers and then bowing at the audience.

Now,

"Our Second Best Actor of the year is our school's newbie,... Jonathan Joestar!"

Jonathan ran to the center of the stage and shouted,

"Thank you very much! To my fellow members, all of you have also done such great works!"

He turned his head around while smiling at every face he saw before bowing.

'Is this the right way to bow? Nevermind. My father is smiling.'

With a few hops, he walked to the shadows at a faster speed than the last.

Next.

"The winner for the Best Actor award this year is none other than... Dio Brando!"

The smirking one who was mentioned walked to the stage while crisscrossing his legs and had his hands on each side of his hips. After wearing the gold medal, he faced the audience and said,

"Thank you! Without all of you here, I wouldn't make it."

'Hoho. I'm truly better than that damn JoJo brat.'

After bowing, he strolled to the backstage while looking at the lights and the people around him.

"Alright. I'm going to mention the names of all the members of the drama club."

After the names of all members of the drama club were mentioned and then those members went in front of the stage, they bowed.

From the roof on top of the stage, a loud sound can be heard along the rubbles falling.

"Kenny G., cover the destruction!"

"Yes!"

It was covered such that nothing seems to be broken. Some from the audience said,

"What just happened?"

"I-It might be a bonus performance!"

A purple-skinned man with a long blond hair and dressed in white landed to the stage.

"Hello JoJo and the other Dio. What an endearing act you just did there. I, DIO, will challenge you to a fight! If you lose, then all of the blood here will be sucked."

Jonathan and Dio assumed there fighting poses. Meanwhile, some of the other members just sprinted in line to the backstage. Koichi and Yukako were telling the audience to leave and guided them to the exits. Of course, they were helped by some of the other members who weren't too busy on escaping.

"Wait! Let me activate your abilities."

"Rohan!"

"So Koichi's favorite mangaka appeared."

A man with short black hair and green headband had turned their faces into books and then opened those books. After some flipping, we wrote something on their pages before closing them and returning their faces to normal.

"And we're all set! Now, you two can fight that monster."

"Thank you!"

JoJo said,

"It looks like I got my Hamon without being fingered through my diaphragm."

Dio said,

"Hmph! There's no need for me to become a vampire just to have a Freezing Vaporization Technique."

All of a sudden, Rohan held the two arrows from his pocket. Those arrows stabbed JoJo and Dio, making them paralyzed for a moment. When they recovered, vines appeared around JoJo and a yellow scuba diver that had a resemblance of an alien and a human at the same time appeared behind Dio.

"That was such a pin. Anyway, we gained Stands now."

"We need to use everything we can."

The purple DIO said,

" I bet that if you, Dio, lost against JoJo, then surely, you wouldn't team up with him right now."

"I know."