Ravenclaw

House: Ravenclaw

~ Pureblood ~

A/N: This chapter starts from the beginning, more like first year.
______________

3rd Person:

(𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧)

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 knows the story of the 5th marauder , Hazel Williams. The only girl in the group and one of the smartest in the group, well moony being number one. But this story is about Hazel. Yep, We are going to start from the beginning. That's where the story really begins. When she got her letter on July 27, 1970.

It was a hot afternoon at the Williams household as a small little girl was playing with her puppy. she named this small baby dog, Rocky. Because since she was born, she loved rock and rolled music. Music, her father would play to cheer her up. The whole household was outside enjoying Hazel's birthday.

She was turning 11, and she has been waiting to get her letter from hogwarts. She has been waiting since Summer started. " Hazel. Darling! Come get some lunch." Her  grandmother called for her. As the little girl gets down from her tree house.

The William family are Pure-bloods, Her mother was a Ravenclaw, and her father was a Slytherin. Her grandmother was a Gryffindor, and her grandfather was also a Gryffindor. They all said they don't care about what house she is in as long as she is happy.

Jane Williams, Hazel's mother, gave her a letter. Her father, Adam Williams, was already with the camera in his hands. Taking the video of her opening the letter. Hazel reads it out loud as she starts to smile.

Time goes by pretty fast cause it was August 20th, and they were getting supplies for Hazel's first year at hogwarts. They got all of her books, and they even bought her a pet snake and an owl. The snake was a lavender color as for the owl. It was a white owl.

𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 1𝙨𝙩, 𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟬

Jane took her daughter to the train station alone because Adam had to work early today. Before getting on the train, Jane told Hazel, "Always remember, we will always love you no matter what house you get."

" Always?" As Hazel looks at her mother with a soft smile. "ALWAYS." Jane tell her daughter, and they both turn their head to the sound of the train, getting ready to leave. Jane quickly kissed Hazel on the head, and Hazel ran inside the train.

On the hogwarts train, Hazel was trying to find somewhere to sit down. Until she sees a group of boys her age standing and getting ready to sit down. One of the boys looks like someone she knows. And that same boy looks over at her, and they both know each other. The boy runs up to her and they both hug. "Remus! How are you? I haven't seen you in a while." As Remus smiles at her telling her about his summer.

"I'm okay, thank you for asking. You should sit with me!" Remus said as Hazel just nods for a yes. Hazel starts to follow Remus.

"Boys! This is Hazel, we have known each other since we were in born. Hazel this is James, Sirius, and Peter." As the boys and Hazel all smiled at each other.

The whole train ride was them, talking about their summer and getting to know each other. They were finally finally in front of the famous great hall doors waiting to be called to get their house.

Hazel and new friends and other students were inside of the great hall. They finally called Hazel right after Sirius.

Sorting hat: Mmm... A William, the first granddaughter of Sarah and Edward Williams, and daughter to a Ravenclaw and a Slytherin... Your smart like a Ravenclaw, you have bravery like a Gryffindor, you make friends easily like a Hufflepuff but you some can have a attitude like a Slytherin...But where to put you? Oh I see I know where!

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗪!

As the Ravenclaw table cheers to have her as a Ravenclaw, Hazel smiles and gets up and walks over to the Ravenclaw table.

She looks over to the Gryffindor table to see Remus already looking at her. She sits down to see Remus mouth out to her, " Are you alright?" Cause he knows that she always wanted to be in the same house with Remus, you know cause they are best friends. As Hazels looks around the Ravenclaw Table and mouths out back to him, " 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎. "