TroubleMaker

Y/n Dumbledore
House: Slytherin
B/R: ~1949 - 1956~(professor Dumbledore daughter and went to Hogwarts the same year as professor McGonagall)

Y/n was run through the hallways at night with some friends. As they saw Minerva McGonagall walking to her common room. One of the Slytherin friends said, "Hey. I thought you would never walk around hogwarts at night, without the amazing style we gave you" Minerva was confused and scared as she see y/n Dumbledore walking side by side with a Slytherin holding hands.

Cause everyone knows y/n was the most famous witch at hogwarts. " What are you looking at McGonagall? " Minerva shakes her head and says, ' nothing.'

They all see a flash of light from a wand has they all ran to there own common rooms. Y/n and her two friends from Slytherin ran to the dungeon. Minerva was still in the same spot not knowing what to do.

It Dumbledore, he asked her why is she not in her common room and that what happened to her. She explains to him that y/n and her friend group pulled a prank on her earlier and that why she wasn't in her common room, cause she was washing up.

After that Dumbledore, punish that group of Slytherin especially y/n cause he showed her to be loyal and kind to others. Y/n was in detention for 3 weeks and the others only had 3 days. Y/n felt like a disappointment to her father. Her mother died when she was about 3 years old, and she never really got to know her uncles and aunt. But Dumbledore always tells people that Y/n is just like her uncles, pulling jokes and pranks on people.

In their 5th year, Y/n hated Minerva after what happened in 3rd year. Y/n and her group kept bullying Minerva after she put them in detention. The Yule ball was coming up and Y/n had asked her best friend to go with her.

Minerva went with Percy Adams. A muggle-born wizard who was in Ravenclaw. Y/n used to Make fun of him, but stopped after her father took her wand away from her. Then Y/n sign up for the Bulgarian National Quidditch team.

And by the middle of 6th year y/n left hogwarts and became a famous Quidditch player. Minerva never saw y/n again well at least at hogwarts. Y/n was all over the newspapers, radios, and walls of y/n's face, names, everything.

~ 38 years later ~

The Triwizard tournament was here. Y/n arrived with Durmstrang as one of the top professors, cause she was Viktor Krums professional Quidditch trainer. She made him famous like she became famous. Well she still is because she still looks pretty young and still plays Quidditch. She isn't married or have kids but she treats Viktor like if he was her own child.

" Now let's welcome Durmstrang!" Y/n enters last has Dumbledore smiles and everyone at hogwart cheers except for one person a raven haired boy named Harry potter. The poor boy didn't know who Y/n was until Dumbledore spoke up by saying, " For everyone who doesn't know, This is my Daughter, Y/n Dumbledore" y/n smiles and stands next to Hagrid. They all sat down to have dinner.

~ Two days later~

Y/n was on her way to her father's office, but when she gets into the office she sees Professor McGonagall and Harry potter there. "Oh. I'm sorry, were you just starting or finishing?" As her father hugs her and she smiles at both McGonagall and Harry.

" Minerva. It's been a while I haven't seen you." As Harry looks up at them and says, " What?"

" I already knew Minerva for years now, right? Professor? "

" Of course. Me and y/n go long back." Minerva looks a bit scared but still says it with a smile.

~ after Yule ball~

The maze-

Dark lord had Harry on his father's gave. Y/n wasn't there cause she fell "sick". Next thing Harry knows Y/n was next to Voldmort. "Y/n? What about her father?"

"What about Professor McGonagall? She said you two were best friends" Harry says making y/n funny

" McGonagall made my life a living hell. My father saw Minerva as a daughter. My father wrote me a letter after I left hogwarts to play professional Quidditch. I used to bully Minerva back when we were kids!" Y/n says as Lucius pats her shoulder.

" Now I'm gonna act like I was sick and make a fool out of my father" y/n walks back to hogwarts with her wand in hand just incase.

She erased the memory of her saying what she said to Harry the day right after with a potion she made and gave to Harry, so Harry wouldn't tell her father.