Truth hurts

ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᴵ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵇᵒʸ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ
ᴮˡⁱⁿᵍ⁻ᵇˡⁱⁿᵍ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˢᵒˡᵛᵉ 'ᵉᵐ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ
...

Lexi Weasley
B/R: lovers to strangers
~ Pure-blood ~
House: Gryffindor
Year: 5
_______________________________

Ron's pov:

I was walking out of class, going into the great hall to meet up with Harry, Hermione, and Lexi. But it was weird, Harry wasn't there. Lexi and Hermione are mad and confused because of the way their faces were. I found out that Harry kissed Cho Chang, and I heard that from Fred. But the fact that lexi isn't eating is a bit concerning. Everyone around us is whispering and looks at our table, I wonder what is going on...

...

Lexi's pov:

I was waiting for Harry to appear, and everyone was waiting for the drama to happen. Everyone in the school knows about me and Harry, but not Ron. Yes, the rest of my family knows. I saw Ron walk in, and he sat next to ginny and was in front of Hermione. "Did you hear? About Harry and Cho?" Ron said to me and Hermione. Everyone in the great hall stared at the Gryffindor table as Harry made his way to us.

Hermione whispered to Harry, saying, " Is it true? You kissed Cho Chang?" As I looked at him with anger burning through my veins. Harry just sat there...as I looked at Hermione and Harry. " Harry, can I talk to you?" As he kept staring at his food but he nodded, and I looked back at Hermione and told her to come with us. Leaving Ron confused, he didn't really care cause he was eating chicken.

We got outside and found a spot outside where no one could see us, but everyone could hear us. (Meaning everyone in the great hall could hear us)

" What is the matter with you?!" I said, pushing Harry to the wall. " After being together for two years means nothing to you!" Harry spoke up and said," Lexi, it was one kiss! We were under the mistletoe, " Harry said, trying to defend himself.

" One kiss! It was a full-on make out, " I said with anger in my voice. " But do you know? You weren't there!" Harry said, trying to convince the girls who were standing there with anger , confusion, and disappointment.

" I wasn't there, but Ginny was!" I said as Harry looked at me."What?!" Ginny was there the whole time. Ginny saw everything cause I asked her to help us find you, then she came back and told us everything!"

Harry looked down. As Hermione spoke up, and looked at Harry. " Also. Do you really think of me as an annoying person? " Harry looked at up to Hermione, who had tears in her eyes.

"Hermione. I would never think about you like that, " Harry said. "WELL! That's not what you told Cho Chang, is it? You told her that I was a freak and annoying. And I shouldn't have any friends but your only friends with me cause I'm pretty and smart."

I looked at Harry cause I didn't know that part of the story. Hermione slaps him, and I speak up again. " Harry. You know what you and Cho did? You guys broke two relationships... you broke my trust, plus I'm breaking up with you, and Cho broke her relationship with Cedric.

" The truth hurts...Doesn't it?" As Hermione started to grab my hand to pull me away from Harry, but then I spoke up as everyone from the great hall walks out for their next class.

" Oh, and I hope you and Cho have a nice Yule ball together cause I'm not going with you." And everyone gasps and started whispering to each other. As Hermione and I walk away, older cousins, aka Fred and George, walk up to us and leave with us.

As Ron looked at me, shocked, and said, " Fred and George told me everything. Are you alright? " I looked at Ron and put my arm around him and said," Yeah, but boys are stupid. But truth hurts, you gotta roll with it, "Ron smiled a bit at what lexi said.