Him.

Mike x Emily
~Pure-blood~
_____________________________________

Mike's pov:

I was in the middle of class when I heard on the speakers my name was called. I head down to the headmaster's office. I see the head teacher or headmaster Igor Karkaroff. With some of the teachers I have during my years at Durmstrang Institute.

" I bring you here, Mr. Black because we want to send a good student to hogwarts to see if Hogwarts is a good school, the ministry wants to send you and Viktor Krum to Hogwarts." My headmaster said, he also told me that I would be leaving in the morning and that they would be sending Viktor Krum with me.

Viktor is my buddy, my roommate, since we both started here at Durmstrang Institute, and he is my best friend. We are both the most popular boys in this huge but amazing school. I told them okay and went to pack my stuff.

The next morning, me and I were at hogwarts entrance, and they let us in. Everyone in there was shocked to see the both of us, two of Quidditchs' best players. We walked in and sat where Dumbledore told us to sit, and that was the Slytherin table.

I see a girl, she was pretty and she's sitting at the Gryffindor table. She had ginger hair but she looked a bit younger than me. Maybe a year younger, but I saw another girl who was from the Slytherin table.

She had pale skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. As Viktor and I sat down, some kid who I believe was Draco malfoy starts to look at us as Viktor and I look at two different women. Draco looked like he was being challenged, but as I was talking to one of the girls who was by me.

" Hello. I'm Astoria greengrass." One of the girls tells me with a smile as I look at her back with a smile. " You probably already know who I am." She shook my hand, and we continued to talk.

It's been about three months since I went to Hogwarts with Viktor. It was time for our return, and it was for the wizard tournament. Meaning I will be seeing my girlfriend from Beauxbatons. Yes, Emily John, the middle daughter of the famous rich 'John Family'.

We made it to hogwarts, and we did our way into the great hall after us they introduced Beauxbatons, which I saw Emily once again, and she's beautiful. We sat down again at the Slytherin table, and Astoria started talking to me.

Dumbledore explained what would be happening at the tournament and after we began to have the feast. I slowly started getting up, and I told Viktor I would be back as he saw Emily smiling at something Fleur said. I excused myself from the ladies who were talking to me as I walked over to the Gryffindor table.

Some of the ginger haired kids who were twins looked up at me, and I smiled at them and walked over to Emily, who was next to the girl Viktor Fancys. I kissed Emily on the cheek, and she jumped a bit, but she turned her head to see me standing there.

She got up and hugged me tight but not too tight. She introduced me to the Gryffindors she was talking to as they made some space for me to sit next to her.

During and after dinner, I swear i saw Astoria with a sad look on her face even though she kept looking at the Gryffindor table.