Another malfoy?

Mario Malfoy
B/R: Mario is the youngest of the malfoy family
House: Slytherin
~ Pure-blood ~
_______________________________________

Mario's Pov:

I'm new to Hogwarts, and I'm starting in my 5th year at Hogwarts, walking around with my older brother, aka Draco Malfoy. We were looking for the ' Chosen one ' and his friends to you know to bother them.

I see the Weasley twins making trouble and pranking Professor Snape. That was brilliant, I mean, pranking Snape is always amazing cause he's an evil man just like who-not-must-be-named.

Anyways, we got outside where Harry Potter and all his friends were at. Draco walks up to him and says, " Well, well. Well. What a surprise.

When I hear Lovegood start speaking, " Go away Malfoys," then Weasley boy, which I believe is named Ron, looks at us and says, " Malfoys? There's only one Malfoy. "

Then I turned to Draco, and we just laughed at them, then I started to speak." Well, Weasley, there are now two Malfoys at Hogwarts. Let me introduce myself, I'm Mario Malfoy. Draco's Younger brother." I say as Harry potter himself turns to look at me.

"Father finally let him come to Hogwarts because Mario was, of courseb was traveling the world." Then a ginger hair girl walks up to me and said " Well there is no way your a Malfoy cause your cute" she said with a smile then I smirked at Draco and Ron her older brother then looked at her.

" Well, thank you. Darling." I said to her that made Ron grab her away from me. she looks at Ron with an angry and confused look on her face. That when all the girls looked at me and smiled, I mean i was not trying to be rude, and i smiled back at them.

But I like to flirt not date cause if you date, they can break your heart, and I rather break their hearts instead of me getting mine broken. Then I see Ron saying something to some guy. I think his name was Dean Thomas, I don't know and don't care.

He walks up to me and says, " I never wanna see you with my girlfriend, alright, mate?" Dean says to me face to face as Ginny looks at us with a face, saying she forgot that she was dating Dean.

Then I looked at both of them, then looked Draco, as Draco was already looking at me with a smirk, letting me know to say whatever I wanted. I looked around me to see everyone who was with them shocked and looked at me with a face. I looked back at Dean and said...

" Look, Mate. Instead of telling me to get away for your girlfriend, if your girl was the one who came up to me. Plus, I can't stay away from women who love me more than their own Boyfriends" I say as Me and Draco ran away and I look back to see Dean, Ron, George, John look at the girls.

We finally got to my dorm room, and Draco looked at me with a proud smile on his face. " Welcome back, brother." Draco said to me as he sat on the chair in my room. " Thank you, brother. It's good to be back, " I said to him as we smiled at each other.

...

I left home at the age of 10 to see the world with my uncle, and I had never really been at a school. I got a letter from my father saying that he wants me to go to Hogwarts, I didn't really want to but my father insisted that I go. I already knew I would be in Slytherin, my sorting hat Welcome to hogwarts was private it was me, the headmaster, Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and Draco. I got Slytherin, of course. My whole family was Slytherin except Sirius black, but oh well. I never really saw Draco cause every time I got back home back from a trip, Draco would be here at Hogwarts. My mother wanted to raise me differently from Draco. This means having me see the real world and see what I learned. My mother has always been a sweet, loving mother, say sends me letters. But Father always liked me a little more than Draco, because I'm rude when you are Rude to mean me, I hide my emotions easier than Draco and that I bring back Richest things no one else has and i stand up for myself. But it's hard for me not to see my family and mostly my brother in forever. But like my mother always say to me in her letters

" We will always love you, Where you are in the world, Just remember your way back home"