Rooting for Mystery Guy

*4 weeks later*

It's 5pm and Déja has just finished her last class. She puts down her laptop and she searches for something to eat to no avail after a long day before her roomates get in.

"Munchkin I'm home" Giselle screams as she enters the London student accommodation flat slugging her tote in one hand and a drink in the other.

"We've literally been in and out of classes since 9am. How are you this energetic?" Déja laughs deciding to get a bottle of water from the fridge and just order instead.

"It's called caffeination and a splash of positivity. You should try it sometime maybe you wouldn't be so grumpy" Dèja tries to hit her with a throw but Gisele quickly ducks plopping on the couch laughing.

Deja plops next to her and turns on the TV, "Where's the rest of them?". "They went to get us some food at maccies, text them your order by the way"

*Two Hours Later*
"Oh my days, what took you guys so long, I'm starving" Giselle says as Justine and Naomi walk in with their dinner.

"Jeez guys thanks for actually slugging yourselves through that absolute hell of a line and waiting for the fries to be made fresh" Justine says sarcastically as she lays the food out on the table.

"You're actually so ungrateful you know" Noami scoffs as she pops a fry in her mouth.

"Thanks guys" Déja says to the girls smiling distracted by her phone

Déja's Phone

Send a pic rn

Send a pic rn

Hey lol
Of what?

Whatever you're doing
I wanna be involved

Why?
What if I'm in the shower🤨

I mean😏

🏃‍♀️💨

Kidding I'm kidding
Your phone wouldn't be in
the shower anyway
Seen

Please
Seen

Pretty pleaseee
Seen

Pretty please with the
biggest cherry

Fine🙄
Since you begged

Fine🙄Since you begged