Solitude

*One Week Later*

"You should go with that it's so hot. He's not going to be able to breathe when he sees you." Justine says eyeing the dress I just removed from my wardrobe

"It's meant to be casual nothing fancy" I say putting it back on the hanger.

I don't think I want to give take my clothes off just yet y'know.

Save that for later.

"You still have to show out a little. What about that one?"

Naomi points to an off-the-shoulder marble top that was just the slightest bit sheer.

"That's good. Black jeans. Sneakers. Thanks."

"When are you meant to meet up?" Justine asks leaning back on my bedroom chair.

"In like three and a half ish hours at a park not far from here. I don't need him coming here and being ambushed by my family. " I laugh slightly completing my outfit and laying it on my bed.

"Ooh someone's gonna have a boyfriend soon" Naomi jests as Justine laughs along

"Yeah maybe" I say with a small laugh.

"Could you help me get ready now though?"

*2 hours later*

"Okay now rub your lips together" Naomi says as she applies gloss to my bottom lip.

Justine already left a while ago because she got a call from her parents.

"Thanks Nay. Okay I have to go now. "

"D wait up" She calls out as I keep my hand on the doorknob.

"Try to open yourself up this time. You really like this guy, there's no point throwing it all away."

Okay. It just got really serious.

"I'll try my best" I say taking a deep breath. "Love you"

"Love you more" She replies getting her jacket and leaving the room.

We both go our separate ways as I head towards the park.

Maybe I should text him first. Or not I don't know.

If you couldn't tell, I'm not used to this.

As I reach the park gate, I see Jude sitting on a bench on his phone.

He looks....really great.

I reach out to tap him on the shoulder when he turns his head in my direction.

"Hello." He says flashing me a smile.

"Hi." I sqeak out. Gosh I don't know why I'm so nervous. "I hope you haven't been waiting long."

"No. Not really. Just got here like ten minutes ago." He says getting up.

"You look incredibleby the way. I love your outfit." He says eyeing me up and down.