Déja Starter Pack

*Déja's POV *

"It's our last day Gi, do you really think we need this much stuff" I say as we head towards our room.

I love the girl to bits but she can really be over the top sometimes.

"I need some retail therapy Seb left early." She sulks.

"Also, some of its for other people" Giselle says huffing as she lays the war chest on the table."Or how is anyone meant to know that I'm well travelled"

It's really only her that would say something like that .

"Well good luck sorting that out" I laugh heading to bed."Naomi and Justine are meeting us downstairs at nine tomorrow. "

I was just about to get my phone when it pings.

Jude🤭🦋

Hey
Can I call you?

I'm sharing a room with
my friend Giselle

I don't mind
I want to see you

If you say so

Is that a yes?👀

Yeah😂

*Incoming Facetime Call*
Jude🤭🦋

"

Hi" he says giving a little wave through the screen which I return.

"Where are you?" I ask a little confused by his surroundings.

"South of France on a trip with the boys. I'm in the balcony of my hotel room." He responds with a smile.

Those smiles will be the death of me I know they will.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah. Would be even better if I had a hot translator by my side" He remarks with a little smirk.

That's really subtle. "Why does she have to be hot though?" I laugh

"I like what I like." He shrugs.

"Wait what part of France are you exactly" I ask.

"Marseille. Why?"

"Jude" I exclaim. "It's like one am there."

"Yeah." He replies sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "I called for a good reason though"

What reason would make someone call at 1 in the morning?

That's my prime REM time.

"I knew mystery man was Jude Bellingham" I hear suddenly making me almost drop my phone.

It was Giselle holding her bag in her hands pointing towards me. Like some kind of teacher telling a student off.

Wait. Crap.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

"I thought you had your headphones on" I ask seeing them literally on her head.

"There's nothing playing in them though" She smirks satisfied that she's finally caught me out.

"Hi Giselle. How are you?" Jude asks non-chalantly waving happily at her.