Are they being controlled?

Short chapter.

So creepypastas *can* control you, and your parents. Like The Operator controlled Hoody/Masky. Or like Slenderman can control it's victims, just by them looking at him or something. (Ever seen the videos where a child seems brainwashed and follows him?)

How to know if your family/family members are being controlled by a creepypasta.

1. They ignore you.

If it's not usual for your family member to ignore you, then worry. If it's usual but they seem to do it more often, worry aswell.

2. They challenge you for no reason. 

It's common for siblings to challenge each other, maybe even your mother or cousin or whatever. Perhaps they do it more often.

3. They look out of the window too much, as if they're watching someone.

This would be worrying rather it's usual or not. 

4. They don't tell you where they're going.

If its usual, you can't be sure it's them. If its not usual, then be worried. No idk the reasons they don't tell you but it can be a few things.

- They're going to them, for some reason, and somehow.

- They ignored you, like number 1 said.

I can't think of anything else, you can try thinking of reasons. You can, though, try asking them again and maybe stopping them, if they really are unwilling to tell you where, worry.

Why do they control your family member(s) ? 

So i got some theories.

1. They want to learn more by you and it may be easier to do so by controlling them, so they can be around you and you wouldn't even know it's them.

2. They need to find some thing of yours. Breaking in may not be possible for that, so instead they'll control them and they can access basically anything.

3. They want to find your weakpoints and/or triggers, so they challenge you. 

4. Someone ordered them to do so, for some reason i can't think of.

Lmk your thoughts.