Helpful Info About The Creepypastas

- Note
* This is not my info, credits go to Sweet1600th.
* Even if i add 'my' i'm not talking about MYself, it's op's writing, this is not about my own experience, but Sweeth1600th, since they are who wrote this. I don't take any credit for this lol

☞ HELPFUL INFO ABOUT THE CREEPYPASTAS ☜

Contradictory to popular belief, Toby is very shy. In all my 3 years of Creepypasta Witchcraft I've only ever had a few encounters with Toby.
He keeps to himself and doesn't tend to take risks like certain others do.
He's hard to spot and the only real give-away is his vocal tics. I've only ever had positive experiences with him despite rarely seeing him, but I do know for a fact that if I caught him off guard he'd get mad. He doesn't seem as chill as Masky.

Masky is the complete opposite of Toby when it comes to staying hidden. Masky is very bold and tends to be a little clumsy. It's very likely that he'll be the one of the first ones you'll encounter. Honestly, Masky is my favourite proxy because of how out there he is. He isn't a threat as long as you know what you're doing. Masky is pretty chill unless provoked.

Jeff is oddly playful. He likes to play around and mess with people, even if he isn't trying to kill them (Which is kinda rare) He'll do silly things like peep the top of his head through windows, run around the hallways, hum songs, knock on things, etc. He isn't trying to be funny though, he's trying to scare you and plant the seed of fear.

Eyeless Jack is almost always in spirit form. He's one of the more shy ones aswell, so he makes sure that he's never spotted. He hides in small and dark spaces. If he fits, he sits.

BEN is easy to interact with. He's one of the best Creepypastas for new summoners. He's very easy to talk to and could ramble on for days.
He loses interest easily though, so don't stay on the same subject for too long if it isn't osmething he actually cares about. If he's not interested he'll simply just leave. If you've talked to him for a bit he'll start appearing frequently. He can be a bit annoying though, if you've annoyed him, he'll either start being mean to you or ghost you for a long period of time.

BEN communicates through dreams a lot. He often shows up in dreams. You do have to learn how to distinguish between a dream with him in it as an NPC VS a dream that he's actually visiting you through.

(Please do remember that BEN is still a malicious entity despite being on the less hostile side. He could easily kill you if he felt like it.)

Smile and Jeff are often seen together. They work as a pair a lot. I'm not sure why, they just do. My first ever encounter with Smile Dog was when i saw him watching me from a dark room, I noped out of ther faster than you could say a single letter. After that i kept having nightmares about Smile and Jeff and I kept on eseing Jeff around my house. That led me to believe that they worked together.

Do not be fooled by Grinny Cat. - Grinny Cat sometimes runs past yo uas a distraction. There has been THREE accounts in which I've seen Grinny Cat storm past me and then seen another Creepypasta very shortly after. It seems like Grinny runs and makes itself visible to divert your eyes away from the bigger entity. I might be wrong though, it might just be a coincidence.

Sally is absolutely merciless - She goes all out when it comes to frightening you. She isn't that cutesy little person that the fandom makes her out to be. She's a revenge-driven entity, it makes sense that she does her best to scare people.

Hoodie is very aggressive - He makes sure that you KNOW he wants you to fear him.

The proxy dynamic is kind of weird. Masky and Skully are often seen together, so are Masky and Hoodie, but never Hoodie and Skully.
The rest of them are always spotten alone and only appear for short lengths of time. When Masky is with Skully he's docile, but when he's with Hoodie he's a bit scary. Contrary to popular belief, Hoodie and Masky are never around Toby. I'm not sure what their personal lives are like, but from what I've seen, they don't interact with Toby much.

BEN knows Lost Silver. I'm not sure if this is helpful, I just wanted to mention it. He once brought him up in a conversation.

It is very much possible to summon BEN on Cleverbot, but 9 times out of 10 it's just the bot speaking. Because of the popularity of the Ben Drowned Creepypasta, the bot has learned to automatically respond with the BEN dialogue when you ask questions such as ''How did you drown?''.