3

I sat down on the couch, just gazing at my mom and my grandma's neighbors. I'm so bored, I finished three episodes of drama, yet I'm feeling empty and bored.
Last night, when I back home late because of Polly's incident, my mom scolded me because she was worried. I told her that I just played with Polly in the lake and I didn't notice that it's late because I enjoyed my small picnic, I didn't tell her about the forest and the house because if I told her she will be mad that I was putting myself in a quiet danger. So I just kept it a secret.

I sat there thinking about everything that happened, the lake, the forest, the house and most that guy that I encountered.....
Something is pushing me to go back there, to that house, to search for him and to see him again.
I got goosebumps all over my body when I remembered his dark eyes, and that piercing look he threw at me last night.

I wanted to go back and see him, yet my mind is telling me otherwise.
"Hana, are you listening?" I snapped back to reality when my grandpa pocked my shoulder. I looked around, and I see mom, grandma and grandpa looking at me.
"She's zoning out again, probably daydreaming about her dramas" mom said, and I rolled my eyes.
"Huh? I m sorry grandpa, what you were talking about?"
I was zoning out, I didn't notice even that the guests had left.

"We were talking about an art school.
There's an art school nearby our neighborhood is opening newly, I suggest you can apply in it so you can enjoy yourself?" My grandpa spoke giving me smiles.
I watched mom and grandma going back to what they were talking about.
"I don't know grandpa maybe, thank you for suggesting this for me"
his face lighted up with a warm smile, I love him so much, despite his age he is still like a sunshine.

"So, I'm going on a small walk...."
I stood up and informed my grandpa.
"Where are you going?"my mom questioned giving me some kind of 'explain yourself' look.
"Let her go It's boring to be stuck with old people, she's young so it's okay for her to get bored with our talks"
my grandma stated giving me a quick wink, I chuckled and mumbled a soft"Don't worry I will be fine".
With that, I said my goodbyes and left the house.

I sighed, walking towards the forest's direction, putting my hands inside of my brown jacket's pocket to keep them warm. I didn't think about it twice, my legs just leaded me to that specific spot in this eerie forest, where I met the man yesterday.....

My heart jumped off my chest when I saw that house in between the trees. I took a long breath and gathered myself and stepped out towards it.
I got a clear vision of the house when I got closer. There were some cars and two motorcycles parked where I was looking, a large and wooden house, with a chimney on top of it, with a closed garage in the corner.
"That's insane tho...."
I mumbled to myself before going towards the door and knocking it, the heck I'm doing is going to kill me one day.
In just a few minutes, I imagined all the possible scenarios. What if the owner of this house, is a serial killer? Or a gangster?
I'm always stupid, I regretted it now.
I snapped back to the reality when I watched as a girl opened the door and stood there, she's so pretty with a blonde hair and a very beautiful face. I didn't realize that I was staring at her for so long, not until she decided to ask me.

"May I help you?"
How embarrassing…
I mentally facepalmed myself.
"I m sorry. I was walking in the forest earlier and I lost my track, and I didn't find my way back" I spoke, hoping that it will be enough to convince her.
"Oh okay dear, you can enter"she opened the door widely for me with a smile.
I gave her a smile, my hands are sweating.
"My name's Mira" She said and gave me her hand to greet me, and after a few minutes, she started walking towards a living room.
"I m hana, nice to meet you" I followed her, analyzing the inside decorations.

"Currently, there's no one here other than me sweetie, you can have a sit" she invited me to sit on the couch and I nodded and smiled nervously.
By the way, I wonder is she his girlfriend?wife? Or what?
I brushed off my annoying thoughts and I focused on the pretty decorations. The walls was painted with a mix of beige and dark brown while the furnitures was a mix of a white and beige color, I like it, it's a great match.

I snapped of my thoughts when Mira handed me a cup of cinnamon tea.
"So you moved here newly?"she asked.
"Oh yeah, I moved with my mom. Actually my grandparents live in the village"I responded.
She raised an eyebrow and added "so you was going on a walk to explore the surroundings?"
I gulped, massaging my sweaty palm.
"Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable with my questions.
I meant what brings you here to the forest? You're not afraid?"
"Oh actually I m not that type of a girl who's always scared-" and before I could finish my sentence, a loud yet an enthusiastic voice interrupted our conversation.

"Am I smelling cinnamon tea?"
I was looking for that guy from yesterday's night but it all as if someone punched my face and my hopes died when a silver haired boy stepped in the living room eyeing me and Mira.
"Oh you're here" Mira smiled at him giving him a 'we have a guest' look.
They made an eye contact before the silver haired guy decided to greet me .
We greeted each other. And a stupid though about that 'mystery Black haired guy' come to my mind.
Should I greet him also when I meet him later? Would I even be able to meet him again?
I should wake up from my delusions , anyway.
"I m Sunghoon, you can call me hoon" he gave me a warm smile just like what Mira did before. Then he sat next to me on the couch.
"So where's to others?"Mira asked giving him a weird look and emphasizing and the word 'others'.
"Chasing" he responded resting himself on the couch.
"I and the guys love chasing in the east spot in this forest" he explained to me, Mira looked more relaxed when he did so.
"The leader is back?"Sunghoon asked with a serious tone.
"No he didn't"Mira sighed.
I felt like I m an outsider because I didn't understand what they are talking about, and of course I m.
I suddenly stood up and both of them shifted their eyes towards me.
"I should go"
I massaged my hands to ease my nervousness.
"You're lost....how can you go back to your house?" Mira spoke.
I mentally facepalmed myself again,
I forgot that I told her that I lost the way home....
"I meant I should find my way home and go back soon because my mom will be worried"I explained myself and I chuckled nervously, Mira did the same but Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.
"Okay just stop looking at me like this weirdo" she laughed at me when Sunghoon disappeared from my sight holding his car keys.
My heart is telling me to stay for a little bit more to see him and my mind is telling me to run away because it will be embarrassing.
Mira accompanied me to the door, we stood there and talked for a little bit.
"You can come here whenever you want hana-shi, because I know it's boring to stay with old peoples. And by the way, we have a party tonight I m inviting you as my new friend" she patted my back and gave me a smile.
I started to feel comfortable with this girl, I mean she's cute and caring.
Before I could answer her, Mira's eyes widened and she took off her hand, and Sunghoon who wasn't here for some time now he's standing next to Mira that's when I turn around and find him.....

Unlike yesterday, he was wearing more casual, a black leather jacket and a jeans with his hair neatly styled.
We made an eye contact and I swear if he just came closer I will melt.
I saw the guys next to me being all serious.
"Who's she?"he asked coldly, I felt my breath stuck in my throat.
"She's a new comer here, she lost her way home and found our base"Mira explained, not showing any sign of emotions.
He took a few glances at me, I felt as if someone poured an ice water on my skin.
"Are you sure Mira, she's lost?"well that's annoying, why didn't he ask me directly? Am I invisible or something?
Mira nodded to him and he just threw another annoying look at me then he left.
This is so funny, I came here to see him and he didn't even bother himself to greet me?
I glanced at him then I heard Sunghoon calling for me from the car outside the mansion. I just noticed that he went outside and he's waiting for me.
"Don't forget tonight's party hana, I will introduce to you the rest of the squad"
She patted my shoulder again and I turned to face her with a smile.
"Don't worry the others are more friendly then him" when she said him I know that she referred to that guy.
I got in the car, before Sunghoon started the engine and made our way out of the area.

I have a lot of questions and I need an answer for them.
Why they named him"the leader"? And why he's acting so cold like that?

When I reached home, I ran to my room and I locked the door behind me. I directly take off all my clothes and I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
Once I finished, I started to look for the perfect dress for the party.
I found it, my black short dress and my brown leather jacket, my brown belt and black boots, it is the perfect outfit for tonight.
I started to dress up while thinking.
Why am I going? I don't even know them well?
Add to that what should I say to mom.
"Dinner is ready" I heard mom yelling from down stairs.

I sighed and cleared my throat getting ready to tell my mom.
Well, let's hope my grandpa helps me....