18

The game continued, where we all decided to drink to make it more funny. And after some fun moments had passed, Matthew spun the bottle again. It landed on a boy named Yeonjun, and it pointed at Lia.

"Truth or dare?" Yeonjun asked the girl across from him.

"Dare!" Lia responded boldly.

"Oh, I have a good one for you!" Yeonjun said with a mischievous smile. "I dare you to take off your t-shirt and stay with only a bra for the rest of the night" He ordered.

Lia took off her top and was now in just a bra. It was an ugly sight, with the other girls cringing at her sight. But they quickly brushed it off and continued the game. Jake spun the bottle, which settled between me and Kiara. She asked, "Truth or dare, Hana?"

"Truth" I replied.

"Have you ever dated anyone before?" she asked curiously, putting her hand on her chin.

"No, I haven't" I answered honestly.

The room fell silent for a few minutes when everyone heard my answer. I could hear Wonbin and Heeseung sighing in relief, as they were satisfied by my answer.
The game continued with a few more rounds. Yewon and Jungwon were dared to kiss, while Sunghoon urged Sunoo to reveal the first time he and Sunny lost their virginity. Matthew dared Jay to sleep shirtless outside. It was hilarious to see Jay's reaction.
Wonbin asked me politely "Do you need a ride home?" All oh the them started to leave the living room and head to sleep.

Everyone was drunk, including me, but I could see that Heeseung had been following my every move since I entered the room.

When I stood up to take Wonbin's offer of a ride, I was not surprised to see him watching me. I walked over to the sofa and saw Mira sleeping there, looking miserable after having a few drunk rounds.
I heard her say "Tomorrow morning, make sure to call me and let me know if you'll come or miss the trip. The departure will be at 13 pm."

I nodded at Mira and bid her farewell. Upon turning around to grab my bag, I noticed that Lia was clinging to Heeseung. Wonbin immediately took my hand and lead me out of the house. The ride home was serene, and my mind was flooded with thoughts. I hadn't gotten to know Wonbin well enough yet, and I was curious about his relationship with Heeseung.

He broke the lengthy silence, saying "It's the first time I haven't been able to read a human's thoughts".
"It happened all of sudden because even the others faced the same thing. Apparently, there's something baning theme from doing so. It's better since I felt that I was being stalked all the time by everyone..." I explained.
"Why? You have some private thoughts, that won't be shown to anyone" He chuckled.
"As if you don't have ones yourself?" We bursted in laughter.

Fifteen minutes later, Wonbin dropped me off by my house and wished me a goodnight. I entered the house and found my mom sitting on a chair in the dining room. She was signing some paperwork.
"Welcome back my angel" She smiled.
"Hi mom" I smiled back.
"Did you ate dinner?" She asked me while massaging her neck.
"I didn't" I pouted.
"Neither I. Let's go and eat something" She stood up and walked towards the kitchen and started to take the leftovers out of the fridge. I sat by the kitchen island and poured a cup of water since I felt my throat dry.
"So mom, I have something to ask you" I hesitate to start the discussion.
"Just wait a minute, I will put the plates" I heard the ding sound coming from the microwave. Mom put plates on the kitchen island and we started to eat.
"I m listening little one" she signaled me to start.
"Actually mom, Mira and her friends set a camping trip, they told me that they will be having fun, camping in the mountains" I grabbed my fork and started to eat my spaghetti.
"And? Get straight to the point" She spoke.
"I want to go with her tomorrow, will you allow me, mom?" I mumbled.