7

My eyes fluttered open, I didn't realize that I slept here. I slept on the bed, in this weird room.
I stood up and cleaned the imaginary dust of my clothes. I walked to the window, the sun was already setting. I heard a roaring outside,I assumed it was a car.

I was scared, and I hoped it was non other than Mira.
I sighed with relief when the door of the room was pushed gently to reveal his figure.

He was fine, there's no wounds or something. And I just noticed that I was staring at him for a long time as if I m checking if he's fine or not.
I avoided his gaze, I felt so weak when he looked at me like that.
"I will drive you home" he spoke then signaled me to follow him.

We walked in the narrow cave hall.
"So what happened?" I asked him, trying to hold his hand because the cave was darker then before.
"It's non of your business"he threw his answer annoyingly, giving me the 'you don't have to know everything actually' look, and then he passed me. I stopped in my track, feeling dumbfounded.

He walked to the same huge door, Mira and I passed, and he opened it.
A black BMW was parked far away from were we are.
"I know that something happened, because I heard it, so you better tell me what happened" He stopped in his spot, realizing what I have said before. He turned to face me.

"What have you heard?"he asked as he slowly walked closer to me, I swore if he got even closer I will faint from nervousness, he was so kind of scary . I hated the way he made me feel weak in his presence, I hated it from the bottom of my heart.
What happened to me, I used to be confident, now as if I m a scared cat......

"I heard.....some weird sounds"I bite my lips, trying to make myself less nervous. He gave me a look but I don't understand what he meant by it. It looked weird.
"You didn't hear anything, it's nothing and now get in the car" He commanded coldly.
"Stop telling me what should I do"I clenched my fist, trying not to punch his handsome face. I was so pissed off.
"I m not a child" my voice was raised a little.
I walked past him, trying to make myself calm but I wasn't. Why the heck he's always so harsh and rude.

I walked away through the trees, I m so much angry I need to calm down or else I will explode. I should've told him that he shouldn't be rude to me it's not like we are even friends. AND FOR THE GOD'S SAKE,HE SHOULDN'T USE THOSE MANNERS WITH ME, I M NOT A TRASH OR A DAMN SERVANT. That what my head was filled with.

I felt some footsteps following me.
"Don't you dare follow me" I spoke, annoyed and I turned around expecting from him to be somewhere here.
I was walking for more than ten minutes, and I didn't realize that I completely didn't memorize the area. So technically, I was lost.

I looked around me trying to remember the path I was walking in before I skipped a lot of huge trees in this eerie forest, and it's getting darker. I needed to focus and try to get out of here and make my way home safely.

The branches of the trees cracked behind me, and before I knew it. Someone pinned me on the ground. In a second, my vision turned all blurry, my tears rolled down my cheeks . My cries got louder, I tried to scream for help but as if someone suffocated me. It was horrible, I was praying that they don't kill me or just kill me quickly so I don't need to feel the pain. I felt a hot breath and something sharp was getting nearer to my neck.

I tried to escape but nothing helped me. My feet refused to move a single inch. The something I felt before was a sharp fang,
I gave up, knowing well that I will be dying sooner. But the weight on my body was pushed by someone.

The sudden move caused a sharp pain in my neck, it left a scare because the fang was sharp enough to kill someone in less then a minute.

I stumbled back and tried to control my feet and make them stood up.
It was him, the guy who I was arguing with before I got here. The two of them was fighting against each other.
Suddenly the stranger dropped on his knees dead after he shouted loudly. I froze in my spot. He broke the stranger's neck, it was a horrific scene.

He was standing next to the dead corpse, breathing heavily. His hair stick on his forehead and his body was sweating.
I slowly moved towards him.
"Don't get closer" he warned with a muffled voice, trying to regain his energy. I ignored what he said and I got even more closer to him. Now, I realized his eyes was shining red like the blood.

"I warned you, don't get closer...." he was angry.
"And I told you get in the car before all of this happen but you didn't hear me ..... instead you were stubborn" he stood up and our faces was extremely so close.
He got closer to me, so I immediately stepped back until I stumbled and he caught me.
His hands hugged my waist tightly, I closed my eyes feeling completely a mess.
"I m not scared" a small mutter left my mouth. I lied, I was scared.
"You should be scared" he spoke.
He bent over his head even closer to me and whispered in my ear "you know that I can kill you here within seconds?" My breath stopped, and my eyes widened.

"I know that you won't hurt me"my hand made a way to his cheeks and I rubbed them gently trying to calm him. What were I even doing?
His body trembled to the sudden skin contact so mine did as well. it's the first time I saw him in this horrible state. His eyes was looking to my hands, they shifted a few inches to look into my eyes.

His eyes was slowly going back to their natural. He looked more peaceful now. He closed his eyes for a few minutes then he let go of me. I was surprised, I blinked and within a second he disappeared.

I turned around in an attempt to catch a glimpse of the boy but I didn't.
I was standing alone in the scene with only the dead corpse a few feet away from me.
I saw Mira's car coming in between the trees. She jumped off the car and ran towards me.
"My goodness,Hana you're alright"she asked as she took my hands in hers.
"I... He-....I mean I m fine but what about him?" I pointed at the dead corpse in front of me.
"The boys will take care of the body, don't worry about it, now let's go out of here" she spoke and dragged me to the car.

I sat calmly, still chocked by what I have seen today. A lot of questions without answers bombarded my head in a short time. What was all of it? And why this is happening when I m around?
I was tired, I needed a long night sleep.
Mira parked her car in front of my grandparents house and she pocked my shoulder slightly.

"Dear, we will talk about what happened later now you should take a rest. sleep well and don't overthink about it" I bid her a good bye and I quickly got off the car.
I opened the door and entered the house on my tiptoes.
"Where were you?"my mom, who turned the lights and was sitting in the living room, asked me as I was half way to skip the corridor.
"I were in Mira's" she nodded and walked towards the kitchen.
"Did you eat dinner?"she asked me.
"Yes I ate and now excuse me mom I want to sleep"

I made way to the stairs, I rushed to my room and closed the door. I was exhausted and my mind couldn't stop from thinking of what happened today. I walked in the bathroom, I washed my face in the sink and gazed to the wound in my neck. It was highly visible, I should manage to hide it.
I took the the aid kit from the drawer and I started to clean the wound, then I put a band-aid on it.
when I finished,I walked to my closet and changed my clothes to a pyjama, getting ready to sleep.

Before I completely drift in sleep, I walked towards the window in my room, I felt the urge to take a fresh breath. I opened the frame then, I stood there gazing at the night sky.

The moon was shining in that night......