16

"Don't think about it too much, I know that you're an overthinker, so just relax and have a good night sleep" I nodded slightly, smiling at Mira who insisted to drop me off by my house, later at that night. She parked in front of the gates and reassured me with some comforting words since I was nervous as hell. A few minutes later, I bid her a goodbye and watched her car pulling off to the street. A sigh of relief left my mouth as I entered my house, my grandparents and mom was sleeping of course. I think they get used to me spending my whole time with Mira.

I climbed the stairs, heading to my room. I massaged my neck to get rid of the hectic feeling that overwhelmed me. Taking off all my clothes, I slid into my bathroom to take a warm shower. I stood in the shower feeling the warm water washing all my body. That's what I needed after what felt like a long and tiring day. Thinking of everything is making me struggle to understand my life's path. I can't even understand my own feelings. I can't understand how to deal with Heeseung's personality. He is always mysterious, with a very complicated personality that I failed to understand. I can't even understand him, sometimes he made me feel like I m so important to him, the other, he made me feel like I m nothing.

He always enjoy his time with lia, yet he got frustrated whenever Wonbin got closer to me. I can't really understand him. And why did he lie about drinking my blood?
It made me feel disappointed in a way or another.

I grabbed a towel and put it around my body, I walked out of the bathroom not noticing the man who has been, probably, sitting for a while on my bed. I almost screamed because he scared me, I didn't expect him to come here. I was grateful, everyone was sleeping because I wouldn't be pleased if I got caught with Heeseung in my room.
I grabbed my towel firmly, making sure that it will not slip down all of sudden.
He wore a baggy t-shirt with a gray pair of sweet pants, his hair were wet assuming that he took a shower before he came here.
"Willing to tell me the reason that made you barge in my room, at midnight?" I scoffed giving him an annoyed look.

"Your bed is so relaxing and comfortable, I think I get used to it" He smirked analysing my figure from top to bottom.
"At least try to focus on my face instead of piercing me with your gazes, darling" I raised a brow and he faked an annoyed smile. I think he noticed the scare on my neck.

After the night I were attached, the scare wasn't that deep, I successed in hiding it with concealer and corrector, but since I took a shower, it washed the layers of make up on my neck.
"You already gave me a nickname" He spoke, smiling widely and teasing me.

I ignored his sentence and walked to my closet to chose a pyjama.
"You have a great taste in lingerie" He grabbed one of my dental bra's in his hand playfully. I rushed to take it away from him, pushing him away of my closet.

I took a t-shirt and baggy pants and headed to the bathroom to get changed, hoping he would be gone when I step out of the bathroom.
I finished getting changed, moving smoothly in my room to pick up clothes and put them in the basket. And unfortunately, he is still here.

"So what made you lie earlier when they asked you about 'drinking my blood'?" I asked the boy who sat on my bed watching me move here and there.
I didn't receive any answer from him, I sighed, putting the towel around my neck and started to dry my hair.
"I didn't lie, I m just not willing to tell them for the time being" He denied.

I sat on the wooden chair in front of my mirror and started to apply my night skin care routine. I applied a hydrating mask on my face and waited for another few minutes to take it off.
"So... did you think that a part of your supernatural powers got transferred to me?" I questioned.
"I don't know to be honest" He sighed heavily.

And for the first time, I felt what he's really feeling, nervousness and worry. I felt like he is dealing with something hectic that overwhelmed him, more than the K guy matter or something else. His eyes were telling me more than what his mouth could.
"Why are you zoning out?" He snapped me back to reality.
"Aren't you reading my mind already?" I snapped back.