12

——★——
The twelveth chap: a good interaction...maybe?
——★——

All the household left the room as heeseung signaled them to leave us alone.

"what do you mean?...."
He ignores my question, sighs and gets up from where he was sitting.
"So how do you feel ?"he asks me.
"I will feel much more better if you feed my curiosity and explain what you meant actually."I tried to make a serious face, because I truly wanted to know what did he meant.
He looks at me,exhaling deeply,I swiftly broke the eye contact by gazing at the window watching the sun setting in the horizon .
"I meant That, there is a bond that is starting to develop between us. Anything that happens to you, I will feel it, and the same goes for me, anything that happens to me, you will feel it. We are connected as if we are a one soul divided into two bodies..."he explains.
"...and When will this bond between us be completed?"I ask him.
"Don't worry it will not"he says.
"Why? How will it be completed?"I sigh.
"It will NEVER be completed, without I mark you as my partner,and don't worry I will never do it.."he insisted on the 'never',for some moments my eyes widened in shock.
I didn't utter an other single word.
I felt hurt by the last sentence,as if he doesn't want me.
"Give me your wrist"he asks me to give him my wrist,I move my arm slowly but hesitantly towards him.
"You are feeling better?you were so much sick,I was worried...."my stares softened as I ask him,ignoring what he said.
He takes my hand in his,adjusting the bandage on my wrist gently,to see my wound.

"I didn't drink human's blood in a long time,I m feeling better now"he smiles at me,putting my hand carefully aside.
"It will be healed within three days"he says and I node.
He stands up and walks out the room.
But before he fully closes the door he says:
"By the way,your blood tasted sweet"he throws a wink then close the door behind him. I feel so much embarrassed,I bury my face in my pillow,trying to calm down my shyness.

Hours passed,and I stayed in the same room. Mira and Kiara brought for me food and water,since I lost a lot of blood and I need to eat well.
Both of them kept on insisting on me to stay in my bed,but I m bored and I feel slightly fine. I stand up and walk outside of the room, securing myself from falling with the wall. The headache that accompanied me firstly when I woke up started to slowly vanishing away.
I walk down stairs towards the living room where all the household always meet.
But there's no one, it's weird. I walk out of the house maybe I could find them. There's some sounds are coming from a far.
I hide myself behind a tree,when I saw all of them forming a line in front of heeseung.
There's a few faces that I didn't encounter before.
A bunch of boys with sleeveless shirts and girls with sport clothes,they were performing some kind of sports or training.
Heeseung told them something,wich I didn't hear since they're a little bit far away from where I hide.
He then left them and walk closer to the tree I was hiding behind. He leaned against the tree and opened the water bottle and took big gulps,he threw water on his head since he was sweating.
I heard something behind me so I swiftly turn around to check my surroundings,but there is nothing. I turn around towards where heeseung was sitting but the boy didn't come up to my vision. Where did he go?.
"Looks like someone is not resting in her bed and she is wandering outside ?" He says from behind me and I flinch, jumping like a scared cat.
He raises an eyebrow waiting for me to give him a reason for my small walk outside.
"I m bored,everyone left and I felt lonely..."I rubbed my eyes since I felt a little bit dizzy.
A small wind blows my hair bangs away,and the aroma of his perfume give me chills.
My phone vibrates in my pocket indicating that I have a call. I take it from my pocket answering the call while heeseung turn around to check his group.
"Hello mom"I say.
"Hi honey where are you? I missed you so much."
"I missed you too mom,I m enjoying my time with Mira,nothing bad happened right?."
"No, it's alright here,hana I want you to bring me some important documents from our house in the city,you will find them in my closet. I can't go right now because I just finished working and I back home,I don't want to drive to the city since I m exhausted. You know I m overwhelmed by work. I thought Mira has a car,right?"she says.
"Okay mom I will think about it"I massage my temples.
"Don't be late please,I love you"
"Love you too mom,good bye!"I hang up.
I turn around to see them. Heeseung was guiding a guy through instructing him how to do a specific move.
"Relax and breathe deeply you need to focus,do it again"he says.
The boy seemed to be stressed because the leader is guiding him.
Heeseung noticed that I m coming and signaled jay to take his place.
He walks towards me,or that's what I expected,he walks towards his car and I follow him from behind.
He stops and I bump in his back,he turns around to face me,with confused features.
I should forget it, it's better if I just tell Mira and if I m lucky enough she will do me a favor and drive me to the city.
"She is with sunghoon"he says.
I wanted to yell at him,he should stop reading my mind for the god's sake.
"it's the bound's thing,I can't just stop listening to your thoughts."he smirks.
"Just stop"I rolled my eyes and he burst in laugher. He looked very handso-. NO NO NO HE IS LISTENING TO MY THOUGHTS I SHOULD FOCUS.
"Get in, let's go" he says then he get in the black tesla,starting the engine.
I get in and sit calmly not until he puts that metal song.
I turn around eyeing him and I give him the 'are you serious' look and he laughs again.
"I enjoy pissing you off"he says.
"It's not funny, it's disgusting"I throw a side eye.