Partners.1

Author Pov

A girl was standing at the corner of bar and looking at the crowd she is feeling proud her smile is showing that slowly slowly the crowd started decreasing as time is passing

She was drinking wine and waiting for her partners who will come when club will close now there only few persons left when her eyes fell on him her enemy and competitor partner

She walked towards him and he smirked at her she rolled her eyes and snatched the glass of whiskey from his hand he chuckled and again looked at her she was already glaring at him

??:umm....atleast let me drink *smirk*

??:why are you here again?didn't I warned you to not enter in my area Hoseok *glared*

Hoseok:well....I remember it but what to do Viba Club is very famous in Seoul and also the strippers of this club *looks at stage*

??:the thing is you should go from here now or else if I will call Luna here she will kick you out while insulting *angrily*

Hoseok:ahh....Liana that much anger is not good for you *smirk*

Liana:seems like you love it when Luna kicks you out?no worries she will be here any time *smirk*

Liana Pov

My eyes fall on entrance and there she is my friend Kim Luna she walked towards me but her eyes fall on Hoseok and she rolled her eyes I know what's going to happen next

Luna:are you a beggar?why you always comes here huh? *grabs his collar*

Hoseok:*chuckles* calm down or your hotness will burn the club *smirk*

She rolled her eyes and dragged him outside the club he fixed his clothes and again looked at Luna

Hoseok:do you think I can't fight back?I can but it's just Lia didn't ordered me yet *smirk*

Luna:then go and ask for order so I can able to kill you if you don't know then let me tell you that you're still alive cuz your boss didn't ordered you to fight with me *smirk*

Hoseok:hmm.....I am going for now but have to say strippers and dancers of this club is very beautiful if you don't mind I would like to buy one *smirk*

Luna:they are not thing that you can buy also do you really think me the owner of this club will allow you hmmm.....? *laughs*

I was standing behind Luna hearing her talks I was controlling my laugh poor Hoseok always gets insulted by my Luna he walked away while whistling then Luna said

Luna:let's go our partners was about to come *smile*

Liana:how was your day? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:good just gone to police headquarters *walks inside*

Liana:why did something happened? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:ahh...actually our loyal police officer just got transferred so just wanted to thanks him with money and gold you know *smile*

Liana:ahh...I see so who will replace him? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I don't know but who care atleast he or she will also have to lick my feet *smirk*

Liana:overconfidence is not good Luna you make me worried for you *sigh*

Luna:aww....mumma don't be worried your daughter will kill everyone who will try to harm her *pout*

Liana:*laughs* shut up I just worries about you so much *smile*

Luna:by the way you're 24th birthday is coming did you planned something? *sits on chair*