Dinner.10

Yoongi Pov

I served the food and we both was eating even while eating my eyes were on her she is mine now only I can touch her, only I can love her, she can only love me I smirked thinking this if she will ever cheat me then she will see my different side

We both was done with our food and she was lost looking at the sky and I was lost in her beauty no doubt she is very beautiful and charming she just behaves like a fire but in reality she is calm like water and beautiful like black rose

Yoongi:Luna darling *softly*

Luna:yes...Yoongi *smile*

Yoongi:let's dance Luna darling *hold her hand*

Luna:sure me and you dancing under the moonlight *chuckles*

Yoongi:this red dress is really enhancing your beauty *slowly dancing*

Luna:Yoongi how many times you'll compliment me or call me beautiful *looks away*

Yoongi:aww....look at me darling I am complimenting you cuz you deserve it my girl *grab her jaw softly*

Luna:will you let me take the lead next time *chuckles*

Yoongi:why not but.....is it fare that a king will be under queen? *teasing tone*

Luna:why not.....don't underestimate me ok? *pout*

Yoongi;aww....why so cute *pinched her nose*

Luna:ouch it hurts *rubbed her nose*

We both was slowly dancing under the moonlight her eyes were on me and my eyes were on her my hands were on her waist and her hands were on my shoulders it feels so good we both moved little more close and finally we kissed eachother passionately after sometime we backed off and she ran towards the railing

Yoongi:what happened darling *looks at her*

Luna:I don't know I am feeling very good Yoongi I am feeling like finally I have everything I wanted *looks at the sea*

Yoongi:really?why you're feeling like that *hands on her waist*

Luna:I have money, I have fame, I have good friends but I didn't have someone to love me and care for me I mean I have Liana and Jimin hut someone who will understand me and spend his time with me someone like you *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:don't worry now I am here with you and I promise I will never let you feel alone just never try cheat on me or play with me *serious tone*

Luna:I will never disappoint you Yoongi trust me I am yours *hugs him*

We both walked towards the centre of yacht and laid on the furry carpet she was in my arm pointing at the stars she was smiling and I was smiling too.....it feels so good I was creasing her head

Luna:look Yoongi the stars are so beautiful you know I always wanted to watch stars whole night in the embrace of my lover *looks at him*

Yoongi;and I always wanted to keep mu lover in my embrace *pecked her forehead*

Luna:will.....you miss me if I will go somewhere for mission? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:what?why you have to go in a mission Liana is here *glared*

Luna:I am a criminal Yoongi also half of the Seoul is under my control so yes I have to do missions *smile*

Yoongi:ahhh....but what if someone will look at you with sinful eyes *creased her cheek*

Luna:from past 10 years there were thousands of man's who raped me with there eyes so I am used to it also you know I love my work *looks at sky*

Yoongi:but now no one can see you with those eyes or I will kill them *serious tone*