Meeting.5

Lia Pov

I walked inside my VIP section cuz I don't want any drama infront of my customers I sat on the couch massaging my forehead I heard the footsteps coming inside as soon as they all came inside I signaled Hoseok to lock the door he did as I said Luna and Jennie sat beside me I was in centre

Yoongi:why you closed the door?are you afraid that Luna will ruin your reputation??? *smirk*

Lia:no.....I am afraid my customers will run away cuz of a ugly slut *glared*

Yoongi;bold of you to glare at me don't forget half of your man's died by my hands *serious tone*

Lia:oh....my god I am so scared *dramatic look*

Hoseok:they died cuz we didn't wanted them or else killing our man's is not that easy *side eyeing yoongi*

Yoongi:I will prove it wrong by killing you *grabbed his collar*

Lia:leave him Min Yoongi or else your boss is in my gun point *gun points at jimin*

Luna & Jennie:and you're in our gun point *points gun at her head*

Jimin:wow.....it all looks so filmy *sips whiskey*

Hoseok;ahh.....trust me Lia I will surley kill him *looks at jimin*

Liana & Lisa:and we will kill you *smirk*

Ahhh....why they are so annoying I mean we all know no one is going to kill anyone still that much drama but ok I don't trust that Yoongi and they don't trust me I was thinking all this when Jennie said

Jennie:do you know about my guns? *serious tone*

Lia:ohhh....actually maybe you forget that the ships passed from my area so i just took my tip *smirk*

I smirked saying this they all kept there gun back and looked at eachother well....now what?agh....

Jennie:I need those guns bitch give it to me *yelled*

Lia & Hoseok:damn saying like we will give you *laughs*

Liana:don't laugh or else my gun and your forehead *looks at hoseok*

Hoseok:oh....I am so scared Liana actually come here and kill me atleast I will die with your hands *wink*

Liana:seems like you likes it when a girl insults you *smile*

Hoseok:oh...I like everything a girl do to me but some special girls only *side eyeing lia*

Lia:well.....I have no intrest to watch a live fucking session let's get to the point Miss.Kim *looks at luna*

Jimin:she is always on the point *sips whiskey*

Lia:why you're blabbering?I am not talking to you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:someday I will capture you and then use you everytime *smirk*

Lia:huh......I didn't knew you likes me that much umm.....you don't have to capture me for that just call me once in your warehouse I will be there *wink*

Jimin:*laughs* I am aware of your tricks Lia beside this you can't seduce a seducer *smile*

Lia:cool....now keep quite *rolls eyes*

Luna:what you wanted to say? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:so listen carefully it's not good to come at my club anytime just to create a scene-

Luna:oh...please Hoseok also visits Viba Club without any warning *serious tone*

Lia;yeah....but I am 100% sure he never creates any scenes does he? *looks at hoseok*