Nimo Club.4

--*Evening Time*--

Luna Pov

I was standing in my room getting ready to meet my enemy it will be fun after a long time ahh....I think I should tell Liana to collect some informations about her I mean I have her informations but seems like I am missing something I sighed and walked out of my room

I saw my team already outside talking to eachother they didn't noticed I am here and my eyes met with Yoongi he was staring at me without saying a word I also didn't said anything and walked towards Jennie to hug her she smiled and hugged me back

Jennie:finally our Luna is so let's go to Nimo Club *smirk*

Jimin:yeah.....and let's show her who we are *smirk*

Liana:ohhh....trust me Jennie he will surely flirt with Lia *rolls eyes*

Luna:don't say like that sometimes flirting with enemy makes us know there weakness *smirk*

Jimin:well.....only a seducer can understand other seducer intentions *pecked her cheek*

Luna:ok.....enough I hate your lips *wipes her cheek*

Jimin:aww.....don't be like that who knows maybe in future you'll beg for my lips ok yours *laughs*

Luna:aghh....let's just go Jimin *rolls eyes*

We all walked towards the car Lisa, Liana and Yoongi was behind us in a distance I looked at Jennie and said

Luna:when will you tell Lisa about this step sister thing? *concern tone*

Jennie:I don't know I mean I am afraid that she will leave me also I don't know how to tell her also I need more time *sighs*

Luna:hmm.....its ok don't worry me and Jimin is always with you well why your mood seems bad? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:I got the very big deal today but 5 guns were missing and I am pissed aghhh....no one knew about it expect my team seems like this information get leaked *serious tone*

Luna;I can understand your point but where those 5 guns? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:I don't but maybe after visiting Nimo Club I will know it *gritting teeth*

Jimin:so...you think Lia did it? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:yes cuz she never leaves any chance to annoy us or ruin our work *rolls eyes*

Jimin:but she never try to ruin my or Luna work-

Jennie:cuz you both are more powerful then me and beside this you both have more trusted person, you both are doing this work from 5 years and I just started all this 2 years ago *glared*

Luna:yeah......you're right but it's ok Jennie I will see her and warn her *smile*

Jennie:she is just 24 but she always irritates her *annoyed tone*

Jimin:I agree she is a very famous killer even at that young age *calm tone*

Luna:let's not talk about her she is our enemy she will do everything to take this side from us *serious tone*

Jennie:yeah.....I agree and it's our work to stop her and warn her *smirk*

Jimin:obviously by the way I am excited for tomorrow party *excitedly*

Jennie:yeah....I am also excited *smile*

Luna:Jimin look I need fee more dancers so yeah.....I want to buy some young girls age between 18 to 25 yes that will be good *calm tone*