My Brother?.38

Lia Pov

I was really curious to hear what she was about to say and I am sure it was visible in my face and finally she opened her mouth to say something but taht Jimin interrupted her

Jimin:Luna are you sure? *eyes on Lia*

Luna:100% sure *smile*

Lia:just say it Luna and you Mr.Jerk let me listen what she is saying *glared at jimin*

Jimin:forget my threat which I gave you last time? *smirk*

Luna:oh...my god how will things go if you all will behave like that Liana and Hoseok just hug eachother and solve the matter and you Jimin from when you get shameless like Liana *glared at jimin*

Liana:wait me and shameless?and I am not hugging that garbage bag *points at hoseok*

Luna:shut up and keep quite everyone or I will not think twice before firing *keept gun on table*

Jimin:i-i don't even know how t-to blabber *gulps whiskey*

Liana:do-don't worry ab-about me I am just a stone *smile nervously*

Jennie;i didn't even uttered a word swear on Lisa *innocently*

Lisa:I just gives facial expressions nothing else trust me *smile nervously*

I was just looking at there duality as soon as Luna kept the gun on table and glared at them one by one they totally changed she finally looked at me and gave me the most sweetest smile we can sat

Luna:now listen-

Hoseok:why they changed so fast? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:cuz they know whenever Kim Luna takes out her gun that means she is very serious about the thing and she will not like jokes or interruptions *glared at Jimin*

Jimin:please glare at Liana I just said one thing *chuckles nervously*

Luna:shut up *rolls eyes*

Lia:Luna leave these bastered boys and tell me what was you saying *glared at hoseok*

Hoseok:now what I did? *confused eyes*

Lia:shut up *rolls eyes*

Luna:Lia few weeks ago Liana searched about your past and she found out that before your birth your parents have a 4 year old son but when they was on trip to Jeju Island that boy got kidnapped and after him you was born that boy was Min Yoongi in short our fight is against your biological brother he doesn't knows about or maybe he do I am not sure about it but now you know everything *soft tone*

Hearing her words I was silent for few minutes I closed my eyes and tried to think deeply why it's not affecting me?maybe cuz from the very beginning I never knew I have a brother even Mom Dad never told me so yeah....why should I feel connected to someone whom I never thought will be related to me I looked at Hoseok and he gave me an amazed look

Lia:so?.... *raised eyebrow*

Luna:umm.....I mean you ok? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:for sure infact why should i feel something towards someone whom I never knew is related to me and beside all this he is my enemy he tried to ruin me so I am ready to kill him *smirk*

Luna:*smirk* then ok let's do it Lia

Lia:for sure let's do it *smirk*

Liana:I also have something for you *looks at hoseok*

Hoseok:what your lips? *smirk*

Liana:no my dagger would you mind to give it a blow job? *smirk*

Hoseok:ahh....what about you giving me-