03

Aria'Moniqua Nicole Richards
📍At school📍

Thank you, God Seh a Friday cause, mi cyah Bada wid school Eno cause mi stress right out i said to my best friend Tiana.

We were sitting in class talking because the teacher was not at class as yet.

Tiana has been my best friend since grade 4 when we met each other because i moved into her community and started to go to that school.

Anyways back to reality, you can imagine we siddung in a di people dem class a laugh after di people dem pickney.

"Ari look pan e gyal head back how e fava Wah failed volcano eruption."

I busted out laughing and fell off of my chair because i was stomping and leaning back in the chair hard.

We both started to laugh more after i fell off of the chair, when i looked over at Tiana she was on the floor dying of laughter.

When i looked up the teacher was in the class staring at us shaking her head.

I instantly got up and signaled Tia to get up as the teacher was in the class, when she got up and looked at me, we started to laugh again.

The teacher turned around and shouted at us to shut up and we started to laugh even harder which resulted in the teacher sending us to the dean's office.

We walked out of the class, and we were still laughing.

We stopped laughing after some time and continued our journey to the dean's office.

"E man muss tiad fi see you."

We stepped into the dean's office, and he looked up at us and sighed. 

"Wah uno deh here fah, he asked."

We did a laugh Inna class Suh miss Sen we round yah Tia answered.

Suh hear Wah go happen now, e two a uno a go clean up e school fi uno punishment.

"But sir, i said but he cut me off."

"No buts, you two have been coming here very often and I've been letting you off with a warning, but it seems like you two take my warnings lightly.

"So Monday at your lunch time, you two will be walking around and picking up garbage and don't even think about not coming to school because even if you do not come monday there are other days."

"Now get back to class,"

We stepped out of his office without saying anything and hissed our teeth when we reached outside.

We both then walked back to class and sat down in our seats.

I took out my air pods to listen to music because i lost every interest that i had in the subject when the teacher sent us to the dean.

I put my air pods in my ears and started to listen to my favorite song, sidung, that MY MAN bayka created.

Yes, guys, my man, my man, my man.

Anyway, i listened to music until class was over and the teacher was gone.

Me and Tia made our way to order a ticket so that we could go and collect our food. I bought baked chicken with rice and peas with a box juice and Tia bought fry chicken with rice and peas with an orange juice.

We went to collect our food and then sat down under a tree so that we could eat and chat ppl business.

Yes, you heard me right we a nyam and chat ppl business because we can an no gyal cyah step to we no day no time.

We were talking about a girl who was running down a boy who only wanted to use her and then throw her one side.

We could Neva.

We finished eating and was going to class when we heard a commotion so us being us we ran to where all the commotion was going on only to see the girl that we were talking about fighting with another girl.

I asked a girl who i knew what was going on and she said that they were fighting over man, imagine man Weh not even want none a dem.

Some teachers came and broke up the fight and dragged them to the dean's office.

Me and Tia started to walk back to class when this girl that i did not like and she did not like me either walked passed me and bounced into me so i said a Wah happen to dah long clit gyal yah doh lawd , loud enough for her to hear.

She heard and stopped in her track and turned around and started to look me up and down and started to point on herself to ask if a she mi did a talk to, her little minions there hyping her up.

Yes, you mi a talk a could a who else Noh you alone Yasso Weh have long clit.

She then started to walk up in my face and i was glad cause you know how long mi Wah beat di gyal.

I dropped my bag on the floor and Tia picked it up, as she reached in front of me i grabbed her by her hair and it came off in my hand an i burst out laughing and threw the hair in her face.

She swung her hand in the direction of my face but i moved out of the way.

I then connected my fist with her nose, and it started to bleed. I then grabbed her by the little amount of hair she had on her head and threw her in the wall. She fell on the ground and i  started to stomp on her head until i felt someone pulling me off of her.

There was a crowd but i didn't care.

When i turned around and was about to swing on the person he grabbed my hand and i realized that it was to boy from under the tree.

I tried to pull my hand from his hold, but he held a firm grip on my hand, he then pulled me behind him into an empty classroom.

Why you deh out here a fight he said.

How that concern you i said.

Mine how yah talk to mi yere dat.

He then grabbed me by my throat.

"You Neva see bad man text you last night."

Oh, a did you i said acting clueless even though i knew that it was him.

How you mean Seh if a did me you did a expect somebody else di text you, he asked raising his brows.

"Yea".

His grip on my throat tightened.

"Yah go Gwan till mi give you Weh you a look fah".

Hissing i slapped his hand away and walked out of the classroom, going back to where i was fighting.

When i went back, i saw the dean and some other people.

I went up to Tia and took my bag from her.

The dean asked me to follow him to his office along with the gyal Weh mi beat up.

I then hugged Tia and told her that mi soon come a class.

Walking away i followed the dean to his office.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How was the chapter you guys??

Vote if you want the next chapter.

Byee👋