16

Aria'Moniqua Nicole Richards
📍School
📍12:00 pm

" A wah grape wata mi want," I said to the vendor as I shoved the two one hundred dollar bills into his hand and collected my 50 dollars.

I collected my juice and walked back over to where I was eating outside under the tree.

"You couldn't buy one fi mi to," Choppy said as I sat down.

"You did give me money yah come talk bout if mi couldn't buy one fi you," mtcheww.

"You juss mean," he said.

"A Suh life guh."

Mi ah bout 4 other smaddy siddung under e tree a eat an a build a vibez.

Tia, Choppy, Diane, and Andrew.

"Gimme some a you juice," tia said, holding out her hand.

I passed it to her an-

"Suh, how you give tia juice and cyah give mi none a e juice," choppy blurted out.

"You noh juss done drink wah Gatorade an wah wata choppy," I asked him with an amused look on my face.

"Dat noh seh mi did still wah some a e grapewata."

"You love you gut a likkle bit too mu-".

"Di bwoy love him belly juss poison him" I heard tia sing out.

Everybody laugh out, including choppy.

I felt someone hug me from behind and from the smell I knew who it was.

My man, my man, my man, my man.

I turned around and hugged him back.

"Come siddung side a mi," I said, patting the space beside me.

He sat down and then hailed up everyone before engrossing in the conversation that they were having.

He began tracing circles on my leg with his hand that was resting there earlier.

"Ting a Ling a Ling," I heard the bell go.

Everyone got up and disposed of their garbage .

We split up and me and D'Angelo were now walking in the direction of my class.

We walked and made small talk until we were finally at my classroom door, so we said our goodbyes, and he went his way while I went into class.

Tia was already in class and was talking on her phone because the teacher is not here as yet.

I went and took my seat beside her and it turns out she is talking to her man so I will not disturb her.

Cause if I am talking to my man Noone cyah disturb me .

A biology class BTW.

"Can anyone tell me what biodegradable and non-biodegradable is," the teacher asked.

"Me miss I said as I raise my hand".

"Go ahead Aria".

"So miss biodegradable are materials that can be decomposed by the action of living organism mainly bacteria and fungi examples include cardboard and Marijuana".

"Non-biodegradable material cannot be decomposed by living organisms examples include iron and lead".

"Thank you, finally someone makes it look like I'm teaching something".

I smiled at her and sit back down and she goes on with her lesson.

📍Home
📍4:23 pm

I put on my white airforce ones and took up my purse and walked downstairs.

"Mommy mi a leff out yah now".

"Alright mi baby keep safe and come back quick".

I took my fob key from off of the rack before making my way to the garage.

I get into my car and drive out onto the mainroad.

I'm going to go visit my friend that just came from America.

She migrated when we were in grade seven.

Her name is savanna and she is kind and loving.

Not to panic but dah black car deh look like it a follow me

Me feel fraid.

I quickly take up my phone that was resting in the cup holder and dial D'Angelo's number.

He answered on the first ring.

D'Angelo somebody a follow mi car an mi noh know a who I said dry heaving.

"Babes calm down" he said.

"Look inna e mirro and tell mi e license plate number" he said.

I look in the mirror at the car and there was no license plate on the car.

My heart began to beat vigorously as I speed up the car.

"Babes no license plate noh deh pan e car I cry into the phone".

Bomboclatt bredda I hear D'Angelo say on the other end of the phone.

"Sen mi you location babes" he said.

I quickly sent him my location and checked the mirror and the car was still tailing me.

Me neva yet do nobody nothing and people wah come kill mi off before mi rich.

Suddenly the car drive up beside my car and run me off the road.

I grab the steering wheel and try to control the car but I was unsuccessful.

The cat flipped at a total of about two times.

I felt a pounding sensation in my head before I blacked out.

~~~~~
🙈