15

📍Warehouse📍

D'Angelo Aziel Jackson

Stepping out of my car, I locked it and walked into the warehouse.

Right now mi head chip a wah bloodclatt  part.

How you fi threaten mi oman an get weh wid bloodclatt it.

Anybody weh sen Dat deh message deh betta try watch dem headback cause any weh mi buck dem marrow a fly.

Now in the warehouse, I made my way to where techy was located.

If you wah find somebody a techy a di best person fi you go to.

I pushed the door and entered and techy was seated around his many computers.

Yah dealid techy I greeted him.

Deh yah eno likkle Don.

Mek mi cut to di chase mi wah you track somebody fi mi right now.

Ahh weh you have weh mi can work wid.

I took out niquas phone that was situated in my pocket.

I opened it and went to the message and gave him the phone.

Easy thing dis fi do eno likkle Don.

How long it a go tek I asked him cause mi noh wah hitch yasso.

Inna e next 5 minutes mi get everything bout e somebody weh sen e message he said while shaking his foot.

I took a seat in the sofa that was in the room and spaced out thinking how I was gonna have a good fucking time torturing dah likkle fassy deh weh a prey pah mi oman.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard techy saying something to me.

Weh you seh I asked him since mi neva hear nothing weh him seh.

Mi seh e batty bwoy name damarion
Smith, 19, have wah sister weh live overseas , live wid e mother , father run weh leff him and e live up a darlington inna wah red and green house.

Write dung Dat pah wah paper gi mi cause mi cyah memba so much something worse like how you did a talk fast.

Alright likkle Don he said while chuckling.

He grabbed a pen and a paper and wrote the information down and handed it to me along with niquas phone.

I placed both the paper and the phone in my pocket before walking out.

I checked on how things were going at the warehouse before leaving to go plan the crime that I'm going to commit.

~~~~~~

📍Home📍

Parking my car in the garage I got out and locked it with the fob before going inside.

I walked up the stairs to my room where I made a few calls to those who will be going on the mission with me.

D'Angelo, I heard my mom calling me from downstairs.

Yah seh mummy I said as I reached the end of the stairs.

You fada a call you inna him office.

Wah daddy a call mi fah I asked her with a questioning look on my face.

Mi noh know suh gwan to him before him get miserable.

I walked off in the direction of my father's office without saying anything more to mummy.

I pushed the door to his office open and closed the door once I was inside.

He was seated around his table cleaning his black handgun that had gold markings all over it.

Mummy seh yah call mi I said cutting straight to the chase.

Take a seat he said.

I walked over to the sofa and sprawled right out cause mi cyah sit up straight.

Who e youth be who you ask techy fi get information pan.

Mi oman ex man I said looking right in his face.

Why you need information pan him.

E likkle fassy a threaten har an a watch out har life and mi noh like Dat suh mi a guh dirt him.

Suh if mi neva ask you neva plan fi tell mi he asked.

When mi kill him mi would a tell you.

Mek sure you plan out dis good eno an noh lef no trace seh uno did deh there.

Mi a noh rookie eno pops I said to him with a light chuckle.

Neva seh Dat eno juvi he replied.

We talked for a little while more before it was time for me to leave.

Some bwoy marrow a fly tonight.

~~~~~~

After the murder

Sending the video of us torturing Jeff to his mother I scrapped the phone.

Ano Jeff e bwoy name eno.

Mi noh give one fuck.

Anything him wah name him name a Jeff mi a call him.

Bathing I put on a Grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt.

I sprayed my cologne and went to lie down.

I previously dropped off niquas phone before going to kill Jeff and I promised her that I would call her.

I started to FaceTime her and she picked up on the first ring.

She propped up the phone on a pillow and wrapped up under her sheet.

I did the same with my phone and went to the closet for my sheet.

When I got back I heard light snores coming from the other side of the phone.

~~~~~~
🦦