21

📍Same day📍
Aria'Moniqua Nicole Richards

"Yow a who fah pickney dat," he asked, and my heart began to beat very fast.

"Not yours for sure," I said and tried to remove my hand from his hold, but he had a firm grip on it.

"Let go mi hand noh D'Angelo," I said while trying to get my hand out of his.

"Mi nah let you go till you tell mi a who fah pickney dat eno," he said his tone deadly.

"Cause if a ever my pickney dat and you keep har from mi suh long you noh wah know wah mi do to you," he said.

"Wah yah go do beat mi," I said, raising my tone a little bit.

"Neva know seh yah mi father cause last time mi check mi neva have none" I shouted at him.

"Alright, aria, we will see," he said, a let go of my hand.

"You noh have pickney already why you noh leave me and mine alone," I said to him.

"Mi neva know seh a suh you wikid and tan to bomboclatt" he said chuckling.

"Me wicked," I said, beating my chest.

"Everything mi do a fi keep mi and mi baby safe, suh dont seh nothing to mix in said on the verge of tears.

"You did know seh you involved in a things an yet you still pursue mi," I said, wiping my face.

"How could you be so heartless?" I said, holding onto my heart.

"I was already in fucking danger and you came along and put me in more danger" I said.

"I did what was best for me and my baby , i kept us safe, we were never hungry, i provided for us without your help and i dont need it now cause you'll only put us in danger" I said.

"So just leave us alone let us enjoy our stay" I said.

"Bredda you hear youself "he shouted at me.

"Niqua you noh think seh mi woulda protect you and mi fucking pickney you mussi feel mi a waste man or something" he said wiping his hands over his face.

"I don't know" I said breaking down.

I felt when he pulled me into his arms.

I let out everything, and my tears began to stain his shirt.

He rubbed my back in a soothing motion to help me calm down.

Guys mi noh know when mi become suh emotional.

"Mommy, is he my daddy" Maya asked curiosity in her voice.

"Yes baby" u said wiping my tears and kneeling down to Maya height.

"Baby, im so sorry i kept you from your daddy, I'm so so sorry" I said tears leaking from my eyes.

"That's ok mommy were here now, so cheer up, i dont like to see you sad," Maya said.

"Ok baby," I chuckle, then wipe my tears.

Mi love mi baby to mi hearttt.

"So umm D'Angelo, this is Amaya alexa richards, your daughter, and maya, this is your daddy," I said, introducing them to each other.

"Is that your daughter" I said pointing to the little girl behind him.

"Yea" he said keeping his reply short.

"Whats her name" I said.

"Shanoya" he said.

"Hii shanoya" I said waving to her.

"HI" she shyly said hiding behind D'Angelo's feet.

"Gige mi you number suh mi can contact you" D'Angelo said.

We exchanged numbers and we went our separate ways.

Maya was eating the food that I got while I was on my phone scrolling instagram.

D'Angelo muss hate mi more dan how him did hate mi already.

A just suh life guh, mi cyah put mi baby and myself in danger for nobody.

Deep in my thoughts I heard a very vulgar laugh.

Mi haffi guh suh boom and turn round and look a who a laugh suh.

When I turned around I saw D'Angelo,  baby shanoya and a girl who I'm guessing is her mother.

Dem look like a happy family eee.

And mi come wid my nuff self fi come mash up dem happy family.

Dah vacation better hurry up and done cause mi cyah bother wid no drama.

I'm a grown person mi mature.

"Come on maya" I said as I took up our things ready to go to the room.

I held the bag in one hand while I held Maya hand with my other hand.

We were walking past D'Angelo when Maya got the brilliant idea to stop.

"Bye daddy" she said.

Before I could even intervene this big mouth gyal decide fi come open har stink mouth.

"Likkle girl guh find you father and lowe off a mi daughter own" she said in a mean tone.

Maya began to cry.

"Keep you dog under control yere mi a tell you" I said to D'Angelo.

I lifted Maya into my hands and walked away.

The girl was acting the most way.

Any how mi head did chip mi floor har out deh.

~~~~~
😘