13

Aria'Moniqua Nicole Richards

He pulled my waist towards his body, signaling for me to sit on his lap.

I spread my legs to put each of my knees on both sides of his body, straddling him.

D'Angelo's ’ hands grasped my waist, staring straight up into my eyes before kissing at neck, then down to my shoulder.

His hot kisses prickled my skin, giving me satisfaction as he snaked his fingers, unclasping my bra under my shirt, peeling it off me.

I stopped him “We need to go into my room.”

He carries me up, his hands supporting me from my ass into the room down the hallway.

He laid me gently on the middle of bed and then pulled me to be almost at the edge of the bed.

D'Angelo got down on his knees ripping off my short-shorts and I felt his warm breath on my wet cunt, placing his tongue there to start doing tricks, flicking his tongue on my clit.

I gasped loudly to then slap my hand to cover my mouth while my chest heaved heavily with D'Angelo ’ moist tongue exploring every part of my pussy leaving no place unlicked.

I tried to keep my legs open but I failed miserably because they began fall and close together but he just dragged me onto him, wrapping his arms around my thighs, D'Angelo ’ face completely nuzzling into my cunt.

Collecting his twists in my hands I couldn’t help myself to the pleasure as reached my peak, “Fuck daddy, yes!”

Aria wake up I heard someone say as they shake me from my sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw mommy staring at me with a worried look.

A wah happen I asked her.

You up yah a scream out inna you sleep like somebody a kill you.

A fuck somebody did a fuck har eno mummy.

Girl shut up and goweh

Really I asked in a sleepy voice.

Yes really.

Now go freshen up and come fi you breakfast downstairs.

Ok I replied and she turned and left my room.

Mi sex deprived to bloodclatt.

Imagine mi a dream seh e bwoy a nyam mi out.

What a calamity.

Is like mi haffi go run e buff.

Mi a go tell mummy.

Shut up and go dissappear wid you nuff self.

I got up from the bed and walked over to  my closet.

I used my key to open the draw where I kept my toys.

I took up my pink rose and shut back the draw with the key.

I went to my bathroom and closed the door.

I reached my peak with the help of the rose but it was mainly because I was thinking about D'Angelo while doing it.

I showered and put on some comfortable clothes cause I wasn't planning on going to school.

I took up my phone and went downstairs where I saw mommy plating out a hefty portion of fried dumpling with Ackee and salt fish.

This look nice doe mummy I said with a big grin on my face.

Mi know a me cook it eno she said.

I laughed and took the plate that she had in her hand.

I sat down around the table and said my grace before digging into the food.

While eating a text message came in on my phone so I took it up to look.

It was from an unknown number.

When I opened it I was shocked.

The message read

COUNT YOU DAYS DEM YERE

The phone fell from my hands and I felt goosebumps instantly wash over my body.

I started to shake uncontrollable and fell off of the chair.

Jesus christ niqua I heard my mother say as she ran over to me.

~~~~~~~~
🦦