∙ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ∙

WARNINGS: domestic violence, sexual assault, cussing

"Jake." I groaned, dragging his name out as long as I could. "I'm streaming, bitch." He says to me. "I'm too hungover for this shit. Go get me some ibuprofen." I tell him, not lifting my head up a single time. I had fallen asleep on Jake and Johnnie's couch after having a few too many drinks last night.

I knew when I got home he would beat the shit out of me for not getting home last night.

"Everyone, this is what a hungover Liana looks like if you wanted to know." I hear Jake's voice right next to me. "I look like shit Jake, stop." I laughed. "I have your ibuprofen!" Jake says in a deep yet loud voice. "Thanks buddy." I say sitting up and popping the pills in my mouth, dry swallowing them.

Jake continued to talk to his stream while I looked around their kitchen for something to eat. "Do you guys have anything other than frozen shit and gummies?" I asked. "Nope." Jake said popping the P.

I roll my eyes and grab a bag of gummy worms. I sit down next to Jake and read some of the comments with him.

"Hey y'all." I say in a country accent, biting a gummy worm. I look at the comments, a lot of them saying "hi" or complimenting me and a lot asked where Johnnie was.

"Where is Johnnie?" I ask Jake. "He's fucking knocked out." Jake says, rubbing his face. "Let's go wake him up." I say, jumping up and heading toward the stairs. Jake followed me with his stream still up and the camera pointing at me.

I turn around a giggle and place a finger to my lips, telling them to be quiet. I open the door slowly and see Johnnie dead asleep on his bed. I giggled slightly, he looked kind of cute like this.

"Let's pour a big bucket of water on him." Jake says. I smile big and nod my head excitedly. We go back downstairs and find a Home Depot bucket and we start filling it with water. We both carried it up the stairs because the damn thing was so heavy.

Jake decides to just record me dumping the water on him so I pick up the bucket, struggling but eventually getting it. I poured the water on Johnnie and he shot up immediately, pushing his hair out of his eyes and gasping.

Me and Jake start dying of laughter and Johnnie just looks done with life. "You fuckheads." Johnnie says and starts laughing.

Pulling into the driveway made my anxiety go through the roof. Alex was probably the worst thing to ever happen to me. When I met him he was the sweetest most amazing human I had ever met. Now, he's a fucking psycho.

I've spent the past year covering bruises all over my body. And when he's really feeling it, he does things to me. He knows I don't want it and he knows I don't like being around him. He's so controlling and scary to be around.

I get out of the car and slowly make my way to the house. I open the door as quietly as I can, hoping he doesn't hear me.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Alex yells as soon as I close the door. Damnit. He stomps toward me and I stay frozen in shock.

"I- I got drunk last night and passed out at my friend's house." I say. "You were probably out whoring around like the little fucking tramp you are." He says, pushing me into the door. I hit my head against the door which made me a little light headed.

"You're always fucking around." He yells. I flinch at his tone and a tear rolls down my cheek. "And now your fucking crying! Why am I not surprised?" He yells. "Just shut the fuck up!" I yelled, not being able to take it anymore. "The fuck did you just say to me?" He asked, his face less than an inch from mine.

"I told you to shut the fuck up." I said, I still had tears rolling down my face. "You fucking bitch." He says, punching me in the face. He continued to throw hard punches at my face until he was over his little moment.

"Fuck! All you do is fuck shit up. I'm tired of your little ass getting away with the shit you do." He says, walking around the living room and knocking things off tables. I just laid there and thought about a life where I was free. I knew I would have enough footage soon to testify against him but I don't know how much more I could take.

I just had to lay on the ground and focus on breathing. I could feel the bruise on my cheek forming which hurt like hell if you cared.

"Answer me dammit!" He yelled, stomping over to me. "You didn't ask a fucking question." I say. He grabbed me by the hair, dragging me up the stairs.

"No, no, no, no stop! Alex, Alex, don't do this." I begged, begining to sob. He drug me up to the bedroom and slammed me on the bed. I tried to get away but he got on top of me quickly.

"Alex, stop. Please." I begged. "You decided to be a bratty fuck, so this is what you get." He says, tying my hands together tightly with rope before pulling my pants down.

When he was done he left me, naked and crying on the bed. I was left thinking about everything this man has done to me. From the sexual abuse to the physical and mental abuse. The amount of things he's broken, including me.

Still crying, I got up and got in the shower. I tried to scrub him off, his nasty hands and lips. I wanted to scrub everywhere he touched me.

Shen I got out I looked in the mirror. I had a black eye and a bruise on my cheek, making the left side of my face swell. I also had a popped blood vessel in my eye, staining it red. I gently pressed my fingers against the bruise on my cheek and flinched when it made contact.

I don't know how I'm going to hide this one. It's going to take weeks to heal. At least I have footage that I can put together or something. And I could tell my friends I just haven't been feeling well.

When I'm done in the bathroom, I put on some hippy pants and a black T-shirt. I sit on the bed and go on my ring app. I look at the footage from earlier and download it to my phone, putting it in the evidence album on my camera roll. I also took a picture of my bruises and eye.

I just needed him gone. I hated acting so happy in public or with my friends or on YouTube. He made me sick.

He wasn't good at putting up a front for our friends either. He doesn't put his hands on me around anyone but the names he calls me are horrendous.

But when I'm recording it's a whole other story. He acts like we're the most amazing couple in the world.

No body really knows what's going on.

That's a wrap!!
This first chapter was a lot to take in but it will be going better once we get passed Alex's character.
Vote and comment please!
Make sure you eat and drink today.