∙ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ∙

DIALOGUE CHAPTER ONLY, LIANAS YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT THE SITUATION.

"Hey YouTube. Umm, today is a very serious video. I need to discuss some topics and explain why I have been gone for so long."

I inhale sharply thinking about how to go about this.

"So, I have to keep what I say limited, but I will tell you that I will not be able to upload for awhile. The next thing you guys will see is probably my court case, considering my management wants me to have it televised. But anyways, me and Alex have broken up and we will never ever get back together. And he's caused many issues that I'm not able to speak about yet but I definitely will if you guys want me to. Umm, I've honestly caused a lot of issues from decisions that I've made. And I think that I caused some honestly, traumatizing things for my friends."

I wipe away the few tears that fell.

"And it's hard, you know? I'm an influencer and then this shit happens and I just.. I don't know. It's hard man. I am dealing with this and working on this and I just want to say sorry. I'm sorry to Sam, Colby, Tara, Johnnie, and Jake. I'm sorry you guys had to be there for that and I never in a million years would have wanted you to see that. I thought I'd be able to hide it better and wait before anyone knew. And I also want to say sorry to you guys. I haven't been able to stream or make any content and I won't be able to for about two months. I want to just get my life back on track and get my shit together before I come back to YouTube. But thank you to everyone who has stayed with me through thick and thin and have been there for me. I truly fucking thank you. And I love you all so much."

I smile and blow a kiss to the camera before stopping the video.