∙ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ∙

WARNINGS: domestic violence

The recovery time for the bruises on my face took about two weeks. Which means; I couldn't be around anyone but Alex for two weeks. The blood vessel in my eye was still popped but that was the least of my worries now.

All of my friends had been texting me nonstop asking to hang out or film with them. It's sucked having to say no or tell them I was sick and couldn't hang out. I felt bad for not telling them but they would make a big deal out of it and I still had things I needed to do.

Hearing the front door open again made my thoughts stop. I felt my heart beat faster.

"Liana? You in here?" I heard Jake yell, followed by a bunch of footsteps. I smiled and got off the bed, opening the door.

"What're you guys doing here?" I ask happily, rushing down the stairs to give my friends hugs. "Well, we know you haven't been feeling well so we came to visit!" Johnnie said.

I looked at my friends with a smile. Tara, Jake, Johnnie, Colby, and Sam were here right now. I just really hope Alex doesn't come home soon.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out today. I've started feeling better, but today I woke up feeling great." I lied, hoping they would believe me. I think Johnnie could tell I was lying, he was looking at me with a suspicious look.

I quickly adverted my eyes away from him.

"Want to go up in the upstairs living room?" I asked them. They all responded with some form of a yes.

We all walked up there and got comfortable before scrolling through nextflix trying to find a show or a movie to watch. Finally, we decided to watch IT.

After the opening scene with Georgie we all started talking about random things. IT, YouTube, and other things.

I heard the front door slam shut and angry footsteps rushing around.

Shit.

"Everyone, just shut the fuck up and stay up here." I said, turning the TV off. I ran out the door and down the stairs into the kitchen.

"What the fucks your problem?" I asked. "My fucking card got declined! Because you spend all of my money, you bitch." He yells at me. "First of all, i pay for everything here! You haven't made a singular dollar in the entire year that we've been together. Don't blame your fuck ups on me." I yelled at him.

He got quiet and flipped a table upside down while yelling. "Stop acting like a fucking child!" I yelled at him in shock.

I regretted it immediately.

"You bitch!" He yells, punching me across the face. I lift my head back up and hold my cheek.

Remembering that my friends were there and I would have a way to get away i decided to punch him back.

My fist collided with his cheek hard. He stumbled back and looked at me with pure rage. I slowly back away before going into a full sprint into the living room. I ran around to the other side of the couch and turned around.

"Alex. Alex. Stop. It's not that serious. Please don't hurt me." I pleaded. I felt the tears prick in my eyes. I was terrified.

"You're crying like a little fucking baby? Grow the fuck up, Liana. You're seriously so fucking stupid." He says, inching closer to me.

I walk up to him and punch him again. He bounces back immediately and pushes me to the ground. He begins punching me in the face and once I stop fighting back he wraps his hands around my throat.

My eyes immediately open and i grab and scratch at his hands. I cough. I kick him in the balls and he collapses on me.

"Help!" I yell. He immediately gets up and wraps his hands around my throat again. He picked my head up and slammed it against the ground. He did it repeatedly until my friends showed up. I was light headed and seeing spots.

Tara and Johnnie immediately ran to me while Jake, Colby, and Sam went after Alex.

"Holy shit, Liana! Are you okay?" Tara asked. "I'm fine, nothing I'm not used to." I said, still trying to catch my breath. "Fuck I didn't want this to happen so soon." I muttered, rubbing my face with my hands. "We called the cops, they should be here soon." Johnnie said.

I sat up and looked at the commotion in front of me. Jake was slamming Alex's head into the ground while Sam and Colby yelled, trying to get him off of him.

"Holy fuck.." I mumble. Loud banging sounds from the door and I jump. Tara immediately gets up and opens the door. Cops start swarming the house, pulling Jake off Alex and coming over to me.

I watched cops handcuff Jake and i rushed over to them.

"No, he didn't do anything wrong! He was defending me." I pleaded. "Listen, we got a domestic violence call and he was being violent. If you have any proof it's not him who was the violent one then show us and we'll do our job correctly." The cop said.

"I have camera footage. Just please, let him go." I said, tears falling down my face. The cop nodded and released Jake.

I pulled out my phone and went to my ring app before showing the cop all of the footage of Alex and me from just today. The cop arrested Alex and the rest of us were taken down to the station to talk to the police.

At the station they took pictures of my wounds from today and i gave them all of the footage and photos I've gathered. They gave me a court date which was about two months from now. I was told to not talk about the situation or anything until after the court hearing.

It was genuinely hard to not be able to stop my friends from seeing things like that. They never should have had to witness that.

I also knew i would have to tell my fans and I didn't know a better way to tell them other than making a video...

The next chapter will be her video (literally an entire dialogue chapter).
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and drink some water!!
Also, if you're suffering in an abusive relationship please tell someone. Never ever take anyone's BS.
I love you all!!💗