∙ 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ∙

Getting back on track with YouTube made me so excited. I missed doing crazy shit with my friends.

But life's been harder than usual. I'm used to have some sort of punishment when I get home after doing anything. My life just feels weird.

So I started punishing myself. No body knows about the stash of razor blades in my room, and no body ever will.

Right now me, Johnnie, and Jake were loading up on alcohol to do a drink cooking video.

"Okay, what other ones should we get?" Jake asks. I was in the cart while Johnnie stood on the end and Jake pushed it.

"Let's get brownies, but make them the fun ones." I said with a smirk. "I like the way you think, Liana."Jake says. I smile as Johnnie pretends to be a pirate.

"Onward!" He says in a deep voice with his fist out. I laugh. "Let's get shit we don't need." I say. "No! I'm buying today." Jake says. His cameraman followed us around the store as we all goofed off.

I jump out of the cart and run towards the toy section. "Ah, fuck. We lost Liana."

I kept running and was looking at the tech decks they had. I could hear Jake's loud ass and I ran over to the records and vinyls. I grabbed two records and a CD. I was still surprised on how Jake hadn't found me yet.

Then I decided to wander over to the food and I grabbed a couple of snacks. I also found a cute pair of sunglasses too. On my way to find Jake and Johnnie again I got sidetracked by the jewelry they had.

I knew I had plenty of money to get higher quality things but damn it was just too cute. I had to get it. If it's cute it basically has no price and it was cheap. So technically, it was free!

I saw Jake and Johnnie and ran back over to them. "Liana, I am not buying you that." Jake said. "I'll let you take a few hits off my cart and a cigarette." "Deal." He says.

I laugh and put my things in the cart. "Is that seriously what you've been doing the whole time?" Johnnie asks with a giggle. I nodded. "Duh. If Jake's buying I'm obviously going to negotiate a completely unfair deal and he's going to say yes because Jake is Jake and when Jake gets just the slightest thing his autism comes into play and he gets a little too excited. Not in the weird way, don't come for me. Not in the weird way for that either."

"I do not have autism." Jake says. "Tell that to the test results you got back from your fucking doctor." I say. We all laugh and continue our way through the store.

"You see this. I am mistreated in this friendship." Jake says to the camera, fake crying. Me and Johnnie side eye each other as Jake falls on the floor fake sobbing.

"Jake get up, your causing a scene and a ton of old people are looking at us like we abuse you." I say as quiet, yet stern as I can. Jake gets up with a straight face and clears his throat. He apologizes to the people around us and we all walk away.

"I think we should be done here and just go to the liquor store." I say. We all nod and agree and head to the checkout.

The car ride to the store was pretty normal, I mean Jake was acting goofy as usual but it was normal. I sat in the back with Johnnie so Jake's cameraman could record still. We probably wouldn't use any clips though. Too boring, not chaotic enough for us.

"Okay, who's buying here?" I asked. "I am." Jake said. I nod and begin to walk the aisles looking for stuff I like and new things to try.

I grabbed white claws, Malibu, buzz balls, tequila, beers, and vodka. I don't know what the boys picked out so i went over to them.

"I'm gonna go bankrupt here." Jake says. "At least you'll be drunk and bankrupt." I say. Jake and Johnnie had picked out a few things and we were ready to go. They picked out the whipped cream shots and i was so excited to try those.

When we got home we immediately started drinking.

I went live while Jake recorded for his channel.

We took a few shots together and then went our own way drinking alcohol. I shotgunned a few white claws and one of the beers I had bought.

I was definitely going to regret this.

"Let's make those fun brownies." I suggested, stuttering and laughing over my words.

Jake started clapping and snapping at me. "Yesss." He says, getting the brownie mix. "Hey, i still need that offer. You know, the hits off your cart and a cigarette." Jake says.

"Fine." I roll my eyes and pull the cart out of my pocket, taking a hit before handing it to Jake. "You guys aren't allowed to see this. You're just babies." I say, covering Jake as best as i could.

We all drank a few more drinks before deciding to make the brownies.

"How many eggs did I add already?" I ask followed be a giggle from me and Jake while Johnnie just sat there smiling. Johnnie was more of a sad drunk than a fun one like Jake and I.

"Shit.. I don't know. Just add one more it'll be fine." Jake shrugs. I added another one and we continued to make the brownies until it was time to bake it. We put them in the oven and turned on the timer before stumbling back over to the camera.

"So how are you?" Jake asked enthusiastically. I busted out laughing.

A few more drinks later and we could barely function. We had called Tara and she came over to help us all out since there was no hope for us.

She helped with the live, the mess, and getting us to a toilet before we puked all over the house.

"I love you so much Tara." I said drunkenly as I cling to her shoulders. She giggled lightly. "I love you more." She said. "Really?!" I ask. "Duhhhh." "I love you, Tara." I mumbled, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Come on babe. Let's get you to bed." She laughs. "Where's Johnnie?" I pouted. "He's in bed, and you need to do the same." She says.

Well, let's just say Tara deserves an award for being able to stay up with us drunks all night.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT!!
ive been reading this 4 book fic and i legit couldn't stop reading it so that's why the end of this is kinda sloppy and short but THANK U FOR 1K VIEWS?!?
that's absolutely crazy to me and im happy y'all are enjoying this book!!
be safe and drink water😛