part 3

heading out

on and hong, they're originally from cat beats people. it's not on this land. they're a foreigner even in their land before, so on didn't expect anything when she and her younger brother runaway from mountain to sea. until she reach this territory.

henituse family is the one who manage the territory. on heard the firstborn was a trash young master, yet his face and family rank make it impossible for people to complain about it vividly.

first time she meets cale henituse is when they're in the slums. the rumors speaks for itself. cale henituse is the prettiest person she ever met. she's young, but her runaway from easterners make her meet quite a lot of people. easy to distinguish, cale henituse was the prettiest.

that trash young master actually have a face that should have belonged to goddess. even when he's frowned when looking at on and hong, his face still look like a breathing doll.

on look at cale face, cale red lips making cale look like he's bleeding. when cale offered them bread, on noticed even his hands is pretty. with long slender fingers and pinkish edges. just like on seen on painting.

for hong, he can see cale henituse as a weak person, so hong naturally didn't feels any threat. regardless his sister always try to tug him away from him, hong can feel it. this young master is not a cruel person like the rumors been whistled. even he gave on and hong a soft bread! not some hard bread on and hong have been stealing before.

to put it simply, on and hong is awestruck.

this cale henituse isn't bad at all. he just inhumanely beautiful and kind.

then they saw cale trying to lift a bag of bread himself to the man eating tree.

of course on and hong trying to give notice how dangerous the man eating tree is. cale just frowned. but that beautiful yet kind man didn't reciprocate and just heading of to the tree. cale is a nobleman, but looking at him bringing sack of bread on his feeble looking body make hong grimace at a thought.

not that they can do anything about it.

they already some orphan in slums. if they died, no one would care. but somehow they feel more helpless as seeing their savior dug their own grave.

it's raining. at night.

on hate rain, same as hong hates snow. well, on just didn't particularly like rain. in their beast from, their fur will wet and uncomfortable. hong also shivering, their fur already drenched at some point.

then he arrived.

cale henituse.

he brings them home. when some orange haired uniform guy who talks in sickly sweet tone take them from him. they meowing, protest why cale dropped them in some random guy arms.

then cale, that beautiful yet trashy man just beckoned indifferently, "they're siblings."

on and hong widen their eyes.

how does he kn—

"you think i don't know?" cale speaks teasingly.

on and hong stare at each other, they gulped.

after some that, they get fed and bathed by hans. then they heading to luxurious chamber with scary butler. he's an assassin. on and hong can't deal with him. it's an instinctual fear they develop after living in slums. they need to survive no matter what.

but by the water in bathroom stop, cale gave an order to ron to left and cale sat down on the couch and looked toward the two kittens. cale then spoke to the two kittens who were whining in a corner far away from him.