part 7

caught a fever

while most of nobles get back to their respective territories, cale still stuck on the palace guest room. actually, cale and alver planning to make cale 'recovery' here just three days. but unexpectedly, cale caught a fever in day three.

it was the worst.

choi han body is stronger than most of the human. he immune for most of the poison and didn't got sick even when the winter arrived for months in forest of darkness. choi han doesn't even remember last time when he physically sick.

but the person in front of him is different. cale, his liege, the most beautiful person choi han have been encountered for in his long life, is sick right now. base on hans said, it was seasonal fever the young master had. cale has been sickly since birth, that's why when he catch a slight fever, he needs a proper rest and treatment.

now the flushed red haired beauty is half asleep with little dragon and the kitten beside him. cale doesn't like the idea of children beside him when he sick, afraid it his fever will be infectious.

one fact that cale didn't know, these children actually have far batter immune system than him.

"strong choi han, is all human normally as weak as our human?"

raon asked with curious tone. on and hong also looked at choi han.

choi han blinked, and glance at his liege that currently lying in bed with petal form. choi han knows from the sounds of cale breathing, cale is not actually sleep.

he answers carefully, "cale-nim use a lot ancient power while his body... not as durable as most human."

choi han still blame himself for that. if he can react on time, at least redika was in his grasp right now. that damn mage who's touched and hurts cale-nim is unforgivable.

before raon can ask another thing, their red haired beauty clicked his tongue, "tsk."

"human, you awake!"

"nya– your fever is but down too!"

"cale, do you feel better?"

choi han look at cale who trying to get up. he extended his hands, and cale just accept it without thinking twice. his liege lithe hands feels hot but soft and smooth at the same time.

and choi han can help but compare their hand differences. choi han still in his 17 years old looking body with cale already 18 this year. but still his hands is larger, even it can completely covered cale slender bony hand without trying. choi han skin is colored with wheat tone, like most of the koreans had, different from cale pale ivory tone with feverish hue and transparent veins. his skin also painted with some scars about his battle in forest of darkness, yet cale is typical spoiled noble who never have to work his whole life—with unblemished and tender skin.

it makes cale in choi han eyes is hundreds more vulnerable than before.

"cale-nim, do i need to call hans?"

"i'm hungry."

'choi han just release the vicious aura when the black dragon asked about how weak i am.'

cale think its better for himself to stop pretending to be asleep that time. who knows if choi han wants to beat him when he's asleep.

the door in this chamber opened, it was vicross with crown prince, alver crossman.

cale frowned, what a great combination to start the day.

alver show his flawless smile, "young master cale, excuse me for the intrusion of your recovery. but i just gave your servant how to use the potion i got from my treasury."