part 6

somehow

alver crossman, the firstborn of zed crossman, the one and only king of this land. normally, firstborn always being the heir. so like an the said law, alver crossman was a crown prince. respected and honored by roan kingdom.

after all, alver birth was a blessing to roan. after out of her mother womb, he's known for being receiving bless of the sun god. his blue pupil and blonde hair, was another of his glorious blessing.

but none of them was a true facts.

alver born from half dark elves, the mother he loves was rumored to be southerner. his father fall in love at the first sight and they married. alver born not long after that, but instead received the blessing that people of roan wished, he takes after his mother appearance.

no, it's not that he against the idea of being look after her mother and all.

but, the prophecy.

the prophecy is against himself.

a person whose used the dead mana as their source of life force, cannot receive the sun god blessing. the idea of the said being was in the contrary of dark elves existence.

and alver always despise himself for that. despise his father who never looked at him no matter he tried to reach out for help. hate the fact that the only person who took care of him since her mother absence is the scandalous existence of her mother ancestor. curse all of his brother and nobles who ignore him or try to suck him off.

one for certain, alver is forever thankful for her mother endless love and care.

but accepting himself was a problem that half solved after he past his teenage years. the said problem is marriage.

from outside perspective, especially if they quickly looking at the crown prince, alver crossman is an attractive young man. his appearance was good looking, he believe out of his brothers, in terms of appearance he's the best one. he also have his own treasury with large number of wealth in it despite doesn't have back up from his mother household unlike other princes. his title is not a matter to laughed at.

so the citizens naturally expect a crown princess.

but after waiting from alver matured age, 5 years already passed. now in his 23, no one engaged with the crown prince.

what is alver crossman waiting for?

or so the citizens thought.

until the certain fragile looking man with prettiest shade red of hair came to capital.

it was cale henituse, a man with a beauty that almost irrational to be possessed by a mere human. but the nobles also know that gathered in palace knows how cale henituse trashy act is almost his last name at the point. yet, no one daringly speak of that due henituse county have a clear state of protection to their firstborn.

but that beauty started to frown after hearing the crown prince's words.

"it was a pleasure to share this dinner with all of you tonight. i have prepared a simple wine party for those who may be interested, so please enjoy yourselves. ah, i have also prepared a spot for all of you at the birthday celebration that is coming up."

the crown prince alver crossman said all of this with a rather pleasant expression.

"i hope that you will all be there to share in the joys of the day."

now cale just ended up in capital plaza, in a party that eric whilsman noisily trying to control cale behavior.

look at cale now, eric have certain nostalgia. his dongsaeng have been grow up well. his cute face develops into something eric can't comprehend. it's so beautiful that it's must be a creation of hundreds of strongest gods.