part 5

puzzle city

kage have been listening god of death useless guidance once again when she fell asleep. that bastard god of death really needs to be taught a lesson instead of her. a priestess just a job, she even already booked a resign form so anytime she can just signed it.

bothering your employee during bedtime is a violation to human rights...

right?!

taylor stan, his lifelong friend, just chucked when she angrily explain her situation with her respective god. taylor is amused with his free thinker friend shenanigans.

but that doesn't last so long after he remind himself to adjusted their plan from the notes before. he believe that notes was from someone, not from gods or god forbid—conman. with this, taylor can stop his younger brother and take positions as an heir to marquis stan household.

its just a rough guess, but taylor feeling he already knew the culprit.

that unsettlingly beautiful man in front of him.

from what kage said, the one who's gonna help them is a certain red haired person. red hair was not that special in western continent, but god of death at additional comment to give kage a clue.

roses.

and what's more suitable to cale henituse than roses?

taylor stan believe he was a gentleman. he will not staring at the ladies way too long with unsavory stare or thought. he believe that, until cale henituse sit in front of him.

what a sight to behold. taylor doesn't necessarily like gods, but whatever that help him encounter the sight of cale henituse, taylor he could thank that person until the rest of his life.

cale looks drunk, yet his eyes still focus and glaring at kage rambling. his lips have the same shade of red roses. his cute pointy little nose. his body, taylor heard famous whispers of north easterners that their lord firstborn is having peerless beauty, yet cale lithe waist and slender body make it more obvious.

cale was kind of beauty that deserves some medals and prayers simply because he existing within mortals like them. despite fragile looking, the sight of cale henituse is breathtaking, make people around him wants to protecting and possessing him in every way they could possibly do. it was unsavory thought, but taylor certain every single creature who saw cale would thought the same thing.

god of death itself was the one that give certain behavior to cale. taylor knows that god basically gave them answers of their journey just when they make vow of death that they will not hurting cale henituse in any possible ways.

it's not a rumor, every single things that taylor stan thought the idea of human being more beautiful than every creature they've been encountered is ridiculous.

even some poets say that cale henituse beauty may cause a war. well, that case implied just if the red haired is actually have decent reputation and joining some social gathering.

he never do. that's why taylor know it's different when the beauty itself will presents in the capital plaza.

taylor chuckled at the idea, who knows what kind of chaos that cale make for debuted himself like that. it would a biggest commotion for nobles and capital citizens.

cale hair make the flushing blood in his cheeks looks more alluring as taylor stared. too long that maybe cale notice this.

"what is it?"