(2) all i have left from you

Two months had passed since Lucy Gray and Coriolanus parted ways in the forest.

Lucy continued living alone in the cabin. Fortunately, the cabin had an old guitar that Lucy used to make music.

She had restless nights filled with nightmares from the games and the echoes of gunshots in the forest.

This time, however, she woke up feeling queasy, and fear gripped her as she realized she had never felt this sick before.

Something seemed wrong, and it scared her.

This went on for another month, but Lucy's stomach began to stretch and grow bigger.

Confusion set in because she hadn't changed her eating habits, so she couldn't understand why she was gaining weight.

then it dawned on her... that night she spent with Coriolanus

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Coriolanus slipped away from base one night to find Lucy Gray by the lake.

As he approached, she sat on the bridge, legs swaying over the water, humming softly.

Bathed in moonlight, she seemed like a ghost.

Coriolanus slowly approached her

"Lucy," he whispered. She turned, a smile lighting up her face.

"Coryo, you're here!" Lucy Gray jumped to her feet and rushed to him, pulling him into a brief but sweet kiss.

Stepping back, she hugged him tight. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Lucy Gray."

Coriolanus could only visit for a short while due to his training, but when he went to see her at the Hob, Lucy Gray instructed him to meet her at the lake after everyone had gone to sleep.

"Why did you choose this place and especially this time, Lucy Gray?" he chuckled softly.

"Well, I wanted to see you, and I didn't want anyone to interrupt. Now, come on." She took his hand and led him to the bridge's edge.

In her eyes, there was a clear desire as she gazed at the lake, a yearning for something more.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked.

Coriolanus could only look at her. "Yes."

After a while of Lucy and Snow sitting and talking, she looked at him with a hint of sadness.

"I feel like if I ever let go of you, you'll leave and disappear."

"I won't disappear. I'm here with you, well, at least for the next 20 years," Coriolanus tried to joke, but it didn't lighten the mood.

Lucy Gray pushed Coriolanus onto his back and sat on top of him. "Is this okay?"

"Of course," Coriolanus replied, placing his hands on her hips.

Lucy Gray lowers herself down meeting her lips with his into a passionate kiss as if it was their last

Even though Lucy Gray had been with Billy Taupe for a long time, they never went beyond kissing because she never felt the urge to.

But with Coriolanus, it was different; she wanted to cross every line with him.

Coriolanus and Lucy Gray had become one, forever intertwined.

Tears welled in Lucy Gray's eyes as she lay beneath him, captivated by his beauty under the moonlight.

Snow was undeniably beautiful, and she was completely enamored with him.

She pulled him down and kissed him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lucy Gray had to sit down and take a deep breath as she slowly processed it.

She... was carrying a baby... inside her.

It's not like she never considered the idea of having children, but now? At this age?

But then, she held her belly and smiled. Although Coriolanus and she were done, the child she carried was proof that they had once loved each other.

When Lucy Gray went to sleep, she went happy, excited to meet the baby inside of her.