(22) A New Generation Begins

The following day at school turned out to be surprisingly smooth for Lumi as she made a conscious effort to steer clear of Vivienne as much as possible.

"Just so you know, I'm leaving early today," Lumi announced, catching Evangeline off guard.

"Huh? Why?" Evangeline turned to her, her confusion evident.

"I guess I have a photo shoot or something? Not sure what it's for," Lumi shrugged, a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Maybe for propaganda posters?" Evangeline suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"Propaganda wha-"

Beep beep

"That's Walker, I gotta go, but I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house after school and hang out?" Lumi asked, a hopeful smile playing on her lips.

"Sure!" Evangeline replied enthusiastically, returning the smile.

YES

"Cool"

Lumi waved goodbye, her mind already racing with thoughts of what awaited. With a sigh, she got into the car and watched as the school gradually disappeared from view as they drove away.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Upon Lumi's arrival at the studio, the team wasted no time in getting to work. Makeup artists and hairstylists swarmed around her, their hands moving with precision and speed.

As they worked their magic, Lumi watched in the mirror as her appearance transformed. Her hair was elegantly styled, adorned with delicate flowers that added a touch of ethereal beauty to her look.

They dressed Lumi in a short, light yellow dress with a large choker that made it difficult for her to look down.

"Take a seat over there"

As she approached, Lumi noticed another girl already seated. She wore a long yellow dress, a large black hat, and a massive choker, similar to Lumi's outfit.

"Are you here for the photoshoot too?" Lumi attempted to engage in small talk, offering a warm smile.

"Obviously"

Lumi took the hint and settled into her seat quietly. After what felt like an eternity, they were finally ready to begin after thirty long minutes.

 After what felt like an eternity, they were finally ready to begin after thirty long minutes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Coriolanus and Lucy Gray lay together in bed, his head resting gently against her stomach, while she ran her fingers through his hair, soothing him with each stroke.