The best part

Phillip's POV:
I stand there for a moment, really just processing everything I just found out.

I look over at Anne a moment later, tears in her eyes.

"I knew it! You think it's too soon, and you're going to leave me!"

Anne starts uncontrollably sobbing, tears streaming down her face.

I bend down to her level and hold her small hands in mine.

"Hey, hey. Look at me."

She slowly lifts her face so it's facing mine.

"I promise you that I will never get mad about you being pregnant."

Anne slowly smiles at me, a glow on her face.

"Thank you, Phillip."

"So, how long have you known? Like, a few days, right?"

"Um... I've kind of known since the morning before my mother kidnapped me."

"What!?!? That was 3 weeks ago! Wait, you were pregnant when you were in the cellar, inside a burning building, at practice, at shows, AND when you got stabbed!?"

Anne slowly nods her head.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? You promised me when you did this exact thing with Amelia that you wouldn't do this whole waiting 3 weeks to tell me thing with our next baby, yet you literally just did."

I didn't realize I just yelled at Anne until I saw her shocked face.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just worried that something might happen to you. I mean, you just got stabbed for gosh sake."

"No, don't be. I'm the one who won't even tell my husband that I'm pregnant."

"Do you have any reason why you wouldn't want to tell me?"

"I guess it was just because I thought that after everything that's happened these past few weeks, I thought this was the last thing you needed."

"Oh, Anne. That is something I would've loved to know. You and any child of ours is never a burden."

"Thanks, Phillip. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I promise that I'll tell you sooner next time."

I smile at her, knowing she'll keep her promise.

Suddenly, I see Anne's face light up, a sure sign that she had an idea.

"Phillip?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come snuggle with me? We haven't had a lot of one-on-one time lately."

"Of course, Anne."

Anne slowly moves over, careful not to irritate her wound.

I slowly climb next to her, careful of her injury.

She snuggles closer to me, her smile just getting bigger.

I put one of my hands around her waist, and I gently set my other hand on her stomach before falling asleep with Anne snuggled against my chest in my arms.

Anne's POV
Several months pass, and before I know it, I'm eight months pregnant once again. As expected, Phillip has been the most protective husband for the last seven months. And, also as expected, he hasn't been allowing me to practice, pretty much since I got out of the hospital seven months ago.

And now I'm barely getting out of bed either.

"Good morning, Anne. Here is a sweet breakfast for my sweet wife." He sets a beautifully designed tray of my favorite food on my lap.