2~

I stared at the ceiling restless, as I thought about the mysterious woman. Where did she live? What'd she do during her free time? Was she single?

It was difficult to fall back asleep when the scene from earlier kept replaying my mind.

I groaned in frustration, as I became more and more aggravated. I knew all these questions could be answered with a single phone call, but it'd be much better to make the call in the morning.

As much as I wanted to dwell on those questions, I closed my eyes and emptied my worries and thoughts. If I didn't stop I'd become obsessive.

————————
The sun peaked through the blinds as I awoke, half of my body falling off the bed. While the other half rested upon the small twin bed. The sleeping arrangements were not permanent, so I knew I'd be saying my goodbyes today.

I stood up stretching my sore back from the weird angle at which I slept. I had purchased an house which was supposed to be ready on my arrival, but there were some details that were still needing rearranging as my agent put it.

My room hadn't changed much since my absence, it looked to be in the condition I had left it. Even as a young man I was very precise, and detailed.

I didn't waste anytime cleaning up and getting ready, before going downstairs. I dusted any visible lint from my slacks before continuing into the kitchen, to see my father washing dishes while my mother cooked.

I smiled at the smell of biscuits and syrup. There were those rare occasions of an home cooked meals.

I've always admired my fathers willingness to do those same jobs other men would expect their wives to do. Over these many years, their marriage has managed to grow stronger through their humbleness and communication.

"You clean up nice son."

"Thank you, I'll have to get going in a few but I would like to stay for breakfast."

"Oh honey stay as long as you'd like." My mother said smiling widely, as she continued to mix the biscuit dough.

"Do you need any help in there?"

"No, nonsense that suit looks like it costs a fortune. I would hate for it to get dirty go set the table" I went into the dining room and set the table, as my mother had asked.

All the food was laid out in front of us, as everyone began to dig into their breakfast enjoying their breakfast.

It was Saturday morning, so everything seemed to be going in an relaxed manner. My mother and father were both engrossed in the newspaper as they looked back and forth between each other.

The newspaper displayed the headlines with, 'Cheating CEO leaves distressed fiancé.'

"So what are you planning for the day?" My father asked trying to divert attention from the paper.

" I need to stop by my company headquarters here in town and visit the house my agent had purchased.

"Don't forget that school starts up again this Monday, I hope you're ready."

I nodded my head almost forgetting, the thought had slipped my mind. I gave my parents a small smile before saying my goodbyes and leaving.

As soon as I stepped outside, I took a ragged breath before pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one. I slowly inhaled, exhaling in the same breath, feelings the slight buzz it had left in my throat. After a few more inhales, I threw it on the floor and pressed it with the bottom of my shoe.

I pulled out my phone calling an personal employee to take care of some things.

"I told you that cunt was a fucking bitch, she'd snitch to the newspaper for barely fifty dollars. Always playing the fucking victim, anytime now just give me the order."

I smirked at his vulgar remark, slightly amused while pissed off about making headlines. I'd knew what he meant by 'give him the order', as convenient as that sounded nothing was just that easy.

"Leave her as be. She's worth more alive then dead, it would look quite suspicious if she came up missing after she pulled this stunt. Just give her a warning, I want her to know who the fuck she'd screwed over."

I hung up the call, having a company driver take me to my new house. I made sure the home had a gate along with a decent amount of ground to cover. As the driver arrived at the gates, he had to push a button and a lady who I presumed was the agent let us through.

I turned the door knob to my new home, to see a large simply decored space. The dark interior, 6 bedroom 4 bathroom house was perfect. There was an abundant amount of space along with an outside area, and trail behind the house.

I walked deeper into the house to find the agent lady putting the final details together. She was moving some paintings that looked crooked, before she jumped startled just noticing me there.

She politely smiled, before giving me a tour of the house. After I'd paid cash in full, and signed the deed.

"Usually in houses of this size there aren't both basements, or underground garages, but this house was the exception. We luckily found this house on the market, before any others could buy it. Although we had another buyer make an offer, it wasn't to the extent of what you were willing to pay."

I nodded in agreement before she gave me the keys and gate code information.

After dismissing her, I'd explored the house myself enjoying the various views around the house. Although I hadn't asked, there was an very large pool, jacuzzi, and a few acres of land.

I'd walked up the long stairs until I came upon the master bedroom. The dark grey walls in contrast to the red satin sheets were perfect. It was very much to my liking. I again pulled out my phone, seeing I had received the number I'd most defiently been waiting for.

Hello Maisha, you've been a very naughty girl.

Who is this?

You can't remember your sugar daddy?

-----------------

Hi Wattpad Readers I just wanted to say Happy New Years!!!! If I have any mistakes I didn't have time to edit, but I hope you enjoyed. Also I've been dying to make a new cover, but I can't seem to come up with any ideas. I would be very grateful if any of you wonderful readers could make an excellent cover, or have anything to offer to the book. Just message me.

You can also follow me on Twitter if you'd like at: MaarrissaaR

Don't forget I love you all, and stay tuned for the next update. If at anytime you are confused or I'm going to fast in the story, or you feel I've skipped the main theme I have going just inform me.