Prologue

Rewrote the beginning chapter enjoy

I untied the knot of my robe and watched as it puddled around my ankles.

I stood nervously as his eyes scanned over every inch of my body not missing a single curve.

My skirt looked a lot shorter than when I left home, making my hips and thighs appear wider.

While every other room was filled with your typical everyday school supplies, his was more of a play room than anything else. Like some kind of sex dungeon for those people with sex kinks would have.

His hand lightly grasped my neck, as he applied light pressure. I was scared this was our last session, before he was going to drop me like the rest of his woman.

I let my fingers trail down his torso, to the hem of boxers, wanting to go further than that.

We were so close, I could smell his after aftershave. His jaw line that clinched whenever he was angry, making it much more entertaining in class.

I was getting impatient with his slow pace, so I decided to make the first move.

As soon as our lips connected, I could feel the guilt. But it was too late, all I could do now was enjoy, while it lasted.

It was bittersweet, I couldn't enjoy the feeling of falling in love with a taken man.

I wanted so badly to hate the kiss, but clothes were coming off, and hands were fonduing.

He held my thighs in place, as he spread them wider.

"Don't Move"

He moved my panties aside, before sliding his hands up my thighs.

"Maisha, how does it feel?"

I let out a quiet moan before my eyes fluttered open, going extremely wide realizing I was having a wet dream in class.

I didn't answer, the only question in my mind was 'did he know.'

His lips were moving but I still wasn't paying attention to a single thing was saying. The classroom was empty, and it seemed to be only us.

"You know I hate to repeat myself, how does it feel?"

I bit down on my lower lip as of habit, feeling my bottom lip start to go numb.

He walked from behind his desk, and stood before me. He tugged on my bottom lip with his thumb, releasing it from my teeth.

He groaned, making my legs squeeze together even more. I'd just noticed I still had the vibarator on low just how he asked before class.

"As hard as it is trying to conrol myself right now, I dont think I'll be able to any longer."

"Then don't"

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N First Teacher/Student relationship book)

Not Edited