konig

She's so small. I could most likely crush her If I even put a quarter of my weight on her.

I do not understand the purpose of such a small little thing like her being here; in KorTac.

Everyone is almost triple her size, and yet.. She'll just stand and talk up to us as if we're not criminals.

I gripped a butterfly knife as I stared as her from across the table, I don't know why I was so obsessed with her height but I was.

They way she spun in her chair slightly, clicking the pen she held a few times before jotting something down. A habbit I'd noticed over the years.

The way she'd lean over and ask a slilly question to whoever was plopped next to her. I liked to be that person; the one she relied on for a little help.

However that spot was taken today. Mother fucker. This also just had to be the day where she asked the most questions. God it was like she was leaning over every second to ask him a question.

I hated it.

My jaw clenched as I stared at her hands, the way she lightly tapped his arm and whispered in his ear, and he'd so kindly whisper back to her, a reply that was probably wrong.

Oh her hands.

So tiny, so delicate. They looked so soft, so fragile. She was like glass to me, and I'd rip the heart out of any man who thought of her hands wrapped around their cocks..

Jesus..

I let out a grunt as I loosened the tight ass belt that was restraining what I wanted to show her so proudly.

The thought of her tiny hands wrapped around me, as she stroked and explored my dick. Oh the faces I'd make her make.

I'd give her the best time of her life she wouldn't even know it till I was cuddling her in a bath as I massaged those wonderful thighs after I made them shake and begged to be bitten into.

She finally stopped touching the mother fucker and clicked her pen a couple times. She was nervous and confused. Had I really become that obsessed with this girl?

Was I wanting to kill my own team mates over her?

Yes.

She let out a small whimper and suddenly spoke.

Oh her voice. It's was beautiful; like being kissed by an angle.

I loved when she didn't just whisper, and just spoke her mind softly to whoever was giving instruction. Which lately felt like it was me quiet a lot.

I hissed I pain, taking my gaze off her for just a moment to look down at my bloody finger...

Pulling my hood out slightly and sticking my finger into my mouth, sucking at the blood that flowed.

She had one tiny little thing; Low blood sugar. I'd always catch her chewing or sucking on a piece of candy, so I kept a bag in my desk.. I kept lots of bags in my desk, filled with any candy she could so desire.

Her favorite lately seemed to be a hard strawberry candy. It was a soft pink, the flavor was strong and clearly fake, it would form a small hole in seconds and hurt the tongue.

She was was always crunching down on them to avoid that unpleasant moment of the candy.

She was sucking on one right now in fact, I'd actually watched her pop the sweet treat into her mouth and now she was crunching on it; getting it stuck in her poor precious teeth.

The poor things, I'd lick them clean for her, if she'd let me. I'd like any part of her clean actually..

She swallowed the candy and spoke.. So softly.. Oh my God I was brick for her.

"So its more of an extraction mission?" She commented, her fingers thredding through each other.

"Yes." I replied before the instructor could even think to answer her. Her gaze pulled to my and she smiled at me.

Meine Gottfrau.

Please let me fuck you gently.

My dirty fantasies about her only got worse as we went on the mission.

Some bastard put her in a corner. She was only our sniper; so she stayed high up and out of danger.

Just the way I liked it. I also liked the view of her ass when she climbed up a tree, or walked up the stairs, while I stood and watched her go up, I also often watched my dick go up.

I drilled the back of my gun into the shits head, lightly so I didn't scare her. But the second she was gone, I drove my fist into his face, gut, dick.

I hated all men that looked at her like I did.

Like a rabid wolf staring at a small innocent bunny just trying eat her..

But the second we got back to base, my eyes were all over her, checking for any red liquid that wasn't supposed to be there.

A male nurse caught a cut on her stomach before I could and I almost threw him across the room when he touched her and she hissed in pain.

My poor hase..

I sat outside her door, every night. Every night.

Because, one night I heard my little rabbit moan, I marched down to security checking the camera to see who she was in there with. No one... My sweet baby bun bun was touching herself.

Oh my poor baby. She'd never have a proper release. Not by herself.

That night my morals almost snapped and I almost went in there and fucked her.. But soon another little bird of worry flew around my head.

Was I too big?

Thats went the whole research thing started, seeing how big the hole could get, how much it could generally take.. How deep it could take something.

Now I stood a good thick ten inches and almost four wide. Now I was worried she wouldn't be able to take me if we did have sex.. So I tried every method to shrink my cock...

However, not masturbating is very hard.. Literally.

Oh and the look she gave me when I saved her.. God I humping my pillow like a wild animal in heat.

Thats when I heard it, the beautiful mewl of her pleasure. My head shot up and I pressed my ears to the door, shot the security camera with a silencer so no one would interrupt her moment.

"AH.. Hmm aH Jesus" thats it baby guide yourself to it, you can do it. "Ah God!" She moaned and revealed in the sound of her orgasming.. My beautiful good girl. I'm so proud of you.

I looked down at my cum soaked hand. You made me cum my beautiful love.. Oh don't worry little one, I'll return the favor..

🐇