konig

I snapped awake when she stirred and let go of my finger as she rolled over.

Kicking off some her blanket, I noticed a light sweat sheen covering her body.

Sweet thing are hot?

I move up and gently remove her shirt, staring at her cute nipples a little too long then quietly removing her shorts.

I freeze.

White

White and floral.

Fuck I was harder than Mt Everest.

A soft whine escapes my lips knowing I may not get the pleasure of licking the hot sugar bowl that was safety nestled under them.

Bitte.. Bitte, bitte let me lay between your legs.

Tease you through your panties and soak them with my tongue before I suck on your clit for hours while I stroke myself.

How many orgasms could she handle before she was shaking and begging me to get off her?

I gently caressed her thigh and she didn't move...

Again?

No movement.

I ran my fingers down between her thighs feeling the soft area then pulled away, my eyes dart to her face.

Nothing..

I do it again, a little harder this time.

Nichts.

I'm touching her. I press the panties against her hole with one finger then pull away.

Heilige Scheisse!

She's getting wet in her sleep?!

I stare at her face as I slowly did my hand into her panties and gently rub her entrance.

Her legs twitch a bit but she's not awake just yet..

I trail the finger up and meet the nerve bundle.

Gently pulling the hood back, I rub around her clit and get more twitches then a subtle movement like she was strying to escape the touch.

No, no, no hase.. Just enjoy.

I gently rub my palm over her clit and a small whimper escapes her lips and I look up.

She's waking up but not there yet..

I rub my middle finger over there entrance and my palm stays on her clit.

I then have and idea and gently put my other hand over her heart. She'd wake up form this orgasm, I knew she would.

I push a finger in and her eyelids lift up and hazily look up at me.

Before she can talk I push my finger in her and vibrate my hand, firmly keeping my hand over her heart.

A heart warming orgasm.

Her back arches beautifully and I moan at the sound of her whines. Her hands wrap into my wrist but don't pull me off her.

I finger her and vibrate her clit, being somewhat gently with her as she moans and whines.

"Gonna cum.." She huffs and her my back curves the farthest I've see it curve and she gasps and cletches my wrist. Her hole spasms over my fingers and I feel the juices soak. Before they can tarnish the bed sheets I scrape them all up and suck on my fingers.

I stare down at her and pull her blanket back over her and stare down at my dry fingers as I sit down at the foot of her bed.

What the hells wrong with me..

She shifts in her sleep and softly grumbles and goes back to the cute snoring.

I need to stop looking at her before I actually do that..

But I couldn't stop staring. I let my knees go to floor but I keep my upper half on the bed and watch her as I slowly fall asleep on her bed.

Was zum Teufel ist falsch mit mir?

I groan quietly and put my head down on her soft sheets, gripping it a bit then realising it when she grumbles quietly.

Hase.. Forgive me, but my thoughts are getting out of hand.

Please, I love you.

But I don't want to groom you..

🐇