Konig

What on earth am I doing..

I shot the camera again as I sat outside her door listening to her soft moans.

But see I wasn't hard. No I was angry.

There was someone else in her room. A man.

But I was smirking. He wasn't getting her off. Those little mewls of hers were so fake.

I was chuckingly and grinning till I heard him speak.

"You're so fuckin tight, your little virgin pussy is sucking me up!" He groaned loudly.

Virgin? And that's how she's being treated?

Fake moans.

Rough touch!?

Scheiß drauf!

I stood and kicked her door open. Watching her eyes go wide, her face flush with embarrassment as she scrambled to cover herself.

My baby.. No need to cover...

"You both. Are in so much trouble." I snap trying to be the mean colonel with out a boner.

Her hands covered her face as tears flooded her eyes.

The man only sat in shook, holding his pathetic excuse for penis.

Another thing about my girl she had this thing because of her old team mates.

She cried and shook when she got caught or in trouble in general.

Mein armer hase...

But I had to be strong and stern with her.

"Y/n... my office now." I barked then hastily left the room after tossing the man off her, and picking up her panties... Oh sweet Jesus..

I tossed them at her and left, rushing to my office in a matter of only eleven large steps.

She came in, her head hung as she sat in front of my desk, the covered my insanely hard cock at the moment.

"Do you know how wrong it is? What you've done?" I asked tilting my head to look at her eyes as she stared blankly at her feet.

"Yes.." She squeaked, tugging roughly at her hair, and the ends of her shirt.

My boner was gone in seconds as I started to think deeply.

"Y/n, you know I have a soft spot for you.. Right?" I asked leaning my elbows on my desk, pushing a paper aside. She nodded.

I stood up and walked around my desk, stopping in front of her and titling her head up by her chin. She let me do so.

"Colonel.. I swear I would never.." I put my finger over her lips to stop her talking and going into a going crying fit.

"I know you wouldn't hase.. I know you wouldn't.." I say softly, rubbing her chin.

She knew about my soft spot. Because sometimes she used it to her advantage. As in requesting her own barracks.

Gave it to her in a heart beat.

Letting her have an extra hour at the firing range after training?

She can have it.

I'd give her my position is she asked that of me.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask crouching in front of her and holding her hands.

"Badly.." She admitted, rubbing in between her thighs. I gently kissed her hand.

"Mein armer Hase.." I murmured then gently lifted her up and out her in my chair, that was much more comfortable than the two in front of my desk.

She stared at me with big eyes... Just like a hase.

Creeping my hand around her hand, suddenly deciding to take a very large risk. I lifted her up off the chair, sitting myself in the chair then plopping her in my lap.

She only stared wide eyed, but soon melted into a puddle of tears and cried into my chest

"Mein hase..." I said gently rubbing her head and back.

"I'm sorry colonel.. I'm really sorry! I promise I'll never drink again!" She weeped and tucked herself away in my embrace. My baby what did he do to you?

"I want you to get checked for infections.. Even if your just bruised of swollen. " I say rocking her gently, and she nodded. Good liebling.

I then scooped her legs up and stood, walking down to the med bay.

I opened the door and set her down on a bed

"I want her checked for everything in her vagual area." The doctors eyes bulged a bit but nodded. "And I want a female." I bark when I saw him go for gloves.

I closed the curtain around us then sitting in the chair next to the bed, while a female doctor covered her lover half with a blanket and gently pulled of her sweat pants, folded them and put them on the table next to us, repeating this with her panties.

Not bothering to ask why I was there.

My baby hissed at the cold gloves and I clenched my fist.

Rub your hand together little bitch..

She closed her eyes while the doctor looked at her.

"Well, it doesn't look super bad... She's still bleeding, and the hymen was partly destroyed, and she's definitely swollen" The doctor says pulling away and smiled gently at us.

"Nothing else?"

"Nope! No infections, nothing, just a little redder than it should be." She says pulling off her gloves and tossing them.

Mein gott..

I nodded and stood up and asked the doctor to leave and she quickly did.

"Colonel.." She started as she put her panties back on.

"I'm a little confused why we came here.." She said looking up at me.

"Because I don't want his ejaculation in you, I don't want one of my best soilders kicked out with a pregnancy she may not even want!" I say sitting down in front of her.

"I was angry when I caught you, but I was also very worried by all the blood.." I state looking up at her. "I care about you quite a lot mein hase, you don't even understand me half the time, but you still look up and listen like you do."

I sigh rubbing my face. "Did you have some liquor? That encouraged this? Because this is very not like you" I say, gently rubbing her palm in a sense of after care from the abuse the man just gave her.

"I had a couple shots.." She whispered looking away from me and I tilted my head.

"Y/n is that how you want your first time to go? Your real first time? Because before I broke down your door your moans sounded pained." I said squeezing her hand.

She shook her head.

"He hurt.. A lot" she admitted and finally looked back at me.

I gently rubbed her thigh and stood up. Scooping her up and taking her back to her room.

🐇