Chapter 12: Bad News

Y/N tried to slam the door closed, but Derrick had his foot blocking the way. In one strong swift motion, one of Derricks bodyguards kicked the door down off the hinges. "Ahhh!" Y/N is forced back, falling on the ground, screaming in fear. "Oh, please do shut up love, you should know better than to think I would never find you." Derrick comments annoyed, he leans down both hands in his pockets giving Y/N with an evil grin, "Now then, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice." Y/N tries to crawl backward away from him, but he takes small steps toward them until they hit their back against the wall. "Leave me alone!!!! Please!!!!" Y/N crosses their arms over their head defensively, desperately kicking and flailing about. "Hard way it is." Derrick growls, with a single snap of his fingers both bodyguards rush forward and grab Y/N. They struggle to get loose, but they can't break free, practically dragging Y/N out of their apartment over their shoulders, they toss Y/N in a large black, dark tinted, unmarked SUV.

In the back of the SUV, the two bodyguards tie Y/N up, binding their hands behind their back with zip ties. "This could have gone better for you, a less.... severe... punishment." Derrick chuckles from the front seat. Gagged with a piece of cloth, Y/N tries to cry out, but it's too jumbled for anyone to understand. "Shhh, you know you deserve this after what you've done. Y/N, you abandoned me!" Derrick snapped. He had turned around and gave Y/N a horrible morbid glare. Y/N went silent, in fear for their life, tears started streaming down their cheeks. Had they also found their brother? How did they end up back to square one of where they started? 'Things were just starting to change! Why now!?' Y/N screamed in their mind, when suddenly they remembered their phone was in their back pocket. They looked around to make sure no one was watching them, Derrick had turned back around in his seat looking out the side window with an evil grin, the two guards were on their own phones distracted by games or videos. As slowly as they could to go unnoticed, Y/N slipped their phone out of their pocket, gripping it tightly in their hands. They shuffled as quietly they could to get their hands around their feet, so their hands were in front of them. Rushing through apps, Y/N found an emergency button and clicked it several times. They prayed someone would come save them, and soon.

"What do you mean they're in trouble?!" Raph and Mikey shout, Donnie rushes past his brothers, grabbing his tech bo. Leo blocks his path, "Talk to us. What's going on? How can we help?" Leo asks sternly, trying to get through to Donnie. "I placed an emergency button on the phone I gave to Y/N as a gift. They activated it several times. I'm not sure what's happening, but I know they need help!" He shouts, tightly gripping his weapon. The other brothers gave each other a look and a nod, "Lead the way, genius." Leo said with a smile as he opened a portal near where the blinking red dot was traveling to. Charging out of the portal, the four brothers stood atop a roofs edge overlooking the streets down below. Donnie taps away at his wristband device, "Here they come! Coming down 5th Avenue to 60th Street!" All four brothers jump down into action. They all land down in an alley, the black SUV speeding by. "We have to keep up!" Raph shouts, all four brothers race through the streets. Donnie activates the turtle tanks auto pilot; Leo opens a portal and out shoots the tank. Jumping in quickly the turtles quickly catching up. "Hey Boss, we got company." The driver looks out the rearview mirror, Derrick looks, "Who the hell are these freaks!?" He growls angerly, Y/N pops their head up from the back and looks out the back window, they begin to frantically bang on the window. One of the bodyguards grab them by the collar of their shirt yanking them back "Look! Y/Ns tied up in the back!" Mikey yells pointing at the SUV. Donnie's blood began to boil seeing Y/N be manhandled so roughly. They take a sharp right turn down Shore Road, "Lose these idiots!" Derrick barks at the driver, "Yessir, understood." Slamming his foot on the gas, they speed off down the road swerving between other drivers.

Derrik's driver takes another right turn down 6th Avenue, "Raph turn on 5th Avenue we can cut them off on Bay Ridge Parkway!" Donnie shouts up to Raph, "On it D, we'll get Y/N back!" Raph shouts back, Mikey readies the bowling ball canon, "Careful Mikey! You might hurt Y/N!" Leo yells stopping him, "Shoot you're right, what are we going to do?!" Mikey asks worried. They zip around the corner almost ramming into the SUV, they are quickly approaching the main highway entrance. "Where are they going?" Raph asks out loud, "Better not be Jersey ugh." Leo groans. Donnie actives the harpoon spears and narrowly misses, "Damn it!" He hisses. In the back of the SUV, Y/N tries to spit out their cloth gag, they manage to get it loose and call Donnie on their cell phone, "Y/N?! Are you okay?! What's going on!" Donnie sounds frantic and almost scared. "Help! It's my abusive Ex-boyfriend Derrick!" Y/N yells into the phone, Derrick snaps his head around, "Get their phone away from them!" Donnie can hear everything, Y/N is screaming as the two bodyguards wrestle them for the phone. "We're headed for his grandfather's mansion in New Jer-" The line goes dead, Donnie looks up right as Y/N's phone smashes against the windshield, shattering both the phone and window. Derricks driver flips open a case revealing a switch, he flips it and out the back side of the SUV loads of sharp nails come flying out all over the road behind them. Raph tries to avoid them but as one of the tanks tires pops the tank flips over crashing into the side wall at highway entrance.

Y/N screams out, "NOOO!!!" One of the bodyguards pistol-whip them against the side of their head knocking them unconscious. Smoke pools out of the turtle tank, the four brothers groan in pain as they crawl out from underneath the flipped tank. "Everyone okay?" Raph calls out, Leo is pulling Mikey out from under a tire, he got hurt but is stable, "I got Mikey, but he's banged up pretty good. Where's Donnie?" Off in the distance Donnie is watching the SUV get smaller as it drives away across the bridge. "Don?" Mikey weakly calls out; the three brothers give each other a solemn glance and look back to Donnie. Raph approaches Donnie, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry D." He says softly. As tears escape one of Donnie's eyes, he reaches up wiping them from his face, he looks at his now wet hand confused and scared. Donnie screams falling to his knees as his fist slams the concrete, "AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

(Hey! Vyn here, Please vote ⭐️ if you enjoyed this chapter, and don't forget to comment your thoughts/opinions down below! I'd love to hear from you, the reader! What's going to happen to Y/N? Stay tuned to find out!)