Chapter 11: Sleepovers

Welcome to December (holy cow, where did the time go?), and the final 'Starburst' update of the year. This chapter's more of a Filler/Breather scene for Cress and the girls to hang out, and some tea gets spilled while discussing Homecoming plans.

Disclaimer: I do not own 'High School Musical: The Musical: The Series' or Ten from "Weightless". Ten and Jeonghan belong to my friend @zealous_light. I only own my original characters. Enjoy the chapter.

— — — — — — — — — — — —

So Zale decided to drop Cress off at the Triplet's place first before stopping by the Dance Studio. Probably for the better because he's reducing the chances of his sister meeting Jeonghan.

[ That thought alone sent chills up Ten and Zale's spines ]

Of course, the platinum blond just dropped Ten off and went away.

Why? You asked.

"COME BACK AND PAY FOR CHILD SUPPORT, YOU COWARD!" Jeonghan was the first to run out of the studio to greet Ten.

Yeah, now Ten can see why Zale dropped Cress off at the Martinez Triplets' place first.

See? This is why Zale was never really able to get dates back in Salt Lakeshore Academy.

"For the last time, I'm not going on a blind date with any of your sisters or cousins or whoever you think fits the description!" Zale shouted back.

"Whoops." One of the guys there shrugged and promptly apologized to their older sister, "Sorry, looks like he's not interested."

"Ducklings, I appreciate your offer, but I'm really not into dating right now. Also I have Midterms to get ready for." Zale sighed wearily.

Look, it's not because the Ducklings are being nosy. The Ducklings have fairly attractive siblings. It's just that it could affect Zale's relationship with his former mentees if he ever dated one of their relatives.

Usually, Zale never really 'clicks' with the blind dates. Or the fact it gets ruined when one of the Ducklings (often Jeonghan) OR Cress gets into trouble. On a really bad day, they could both cause problems in different locations at almost the same time.

— — — — — — — — — — — —

Meanwhile

"Welcome to Casa Martinez!" Marisol greeted the guests with a big grin.

"Wow, your house is incredible!" "It's always fun to sleepover at your place."

Some of the girls were admiring the interior design.

"Obviously, our sleepovers are legendary!" Marissa beamed with pride.

"It's definitely more welcoming after Tiana went to college." Marina chimed in.

"Take that, society! She's your problem now!" Marisol flashed crude hand gestures at Tatiana's high school graduation portrait.

A few minutes later, the pizza delivery arrived.

"That pizza delivery guy is cute!" Marissa hummed, watching the 'Slices' delivery boy leave on his motorbike.

"Howie? I guess he's alright." Cress raised her eyebrows. She shared the same class with him back in middle school.

"He's a bit on the short side though." Lumi commented, "I like my boyfriends tall."